Did anyone watch the crocodile hunter last night?

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I know ive posted about this before, but I have to again, I couldnt believe him last night.......

1/ He sticks a video camera in a tree to capture what he is doing on tape. Ok fine, no worries. Then after a croc goes to bite him, he goes "Cor! Did you catch that on camera?"
The camera is in a TREE you fool! Noones behind it. You PUT it there for gods sake! Idiot.

2/ "This crocs name is Aggro, thats short for aggression"
I dont even have to say anything there. Stupid.

3/ He had a Taipan pissed off and it was biting at his shoe repeatedly, and he is saying "wow these are very venomous" Oh DERR! What kind of idiot pisses off one of the most venomous snakes in the world? Ill tell you what kind, the Steve Irwin kind.

4/ He goes head first into the crate thats going to hold the hug croc he just caught, without tying up the crocs mouth first and seeing as he cant see behind him and is stuck in the crate, the croc bites his foot! He goes "OWWW!"
Because it hurt presumably, but he deserved it.

I LOVE this show, its so good seeing someone stupider than I am :D

What about right at the start, where he's holding that snake and just talking about what's coming up in the show... and the fucking thing just launches at him and bites him on the fucking face!

And he just kinda goes "oh..." and hardly bats an eyelid!

hahah he's a champion I reckon!

Steve Irwin is my father. If I was John Howard i would make a superbreed of Steve Irwin's and send em to Afghanistan, he takes on the most dangerous animals in the world, i'm sure he could take on muslims.

He is what this country needs, a steriotype the likes of which Paul Hogen created,but never went the full extent.

The Crocodile Hunter is a show made for Americans.

Yes, we as Aussies, have to spell everything out for them. ie. 'Aggro' is short for Aggression.

Originally posted by Stevo
The Crocodile Hunter is a show made for Americans.

Yes, we as Aussies, have to spell everything out for them. ie. 'Aggro' is short for Aggression.

"lol" True! If I become prime minister im making him australian of the year!

Originally posted by Miff
I always thought 'Agro' was short for Agrovation or Agrovated(sp?)
Then if you had watched the brilliant show that is the croc hunter you would have found out the truth, Ill be expecting you to watch this weeks episode Miff. Dont let me down!