Edguy / Dungeon rollcall.

Sydo said:
Are you stripping in the batcave too?
Yeah but keep it quiet for now, I'm not meant to tell anybody. It's gonna be the big surprise of the night, Trixxi's Tabletop Teazin'. Be there or be square.

I've heard their first two. For some reason I haven't bothered with anything after that, even though I liked those albums.

I don't like the first 3 Edguy albums (Kingdom of Madness, Vain Glory Opera and Theater Of Salvation) at all really except there are a few good songs between them, like The Headless Game, that song rocks.

They improved ALOT with The Savage Poetry (and strangely those songs were written before their first album), and finally got it right with Mandrake which is a great album, although there were a couple of stinkers on it like Save Us Now and All The Clowns. But overall its much catchier, more melodic and has more memorable solid songwriting rather than just being a directionless double-bass/twin-guitar attack for 45 minutes like their old stuff. You just have to love songs like Tears Of A Mandrake, Painting On The Wall, The Pharaoh and Wash Away The Poison though, they are great.

And the new album is their best yet.