Edguy/Into Eternity US Tour Dates

EDGUY appear to be returning to North America later this year for a tour with INTO ETERNITY.

October 8 - Detroit, MI @ I-Rock

I've really been enjoying Into Eternity's stuff lately. The four-band extravaganza (The Haunted, Dark Tranquillity, Into Eternity, and Scar Symmetry) pulls into Grand Rapids on April 1. Should be an amazing show.

Edguy is a blast, too. So seeing both bands on tour should be remarkable.

Edguy on fri
Sonata on Sunday
Rock hall of fame Sat

I had the same idea! Although for me it'll be Rock Hall of Fame AND a baseball game on Saturday. Indians are playing the A's at Jacobs Field.

Since Progpower sold out before I got off the fence, that's going to be my little fall festival.

Question folks: Will Firewind be on the Sonata tour? I saw another thread about that, but Firewind's site doesn't have any US dates.

Edguy on fri
Sonata on Sunday
Rock hall of fame Sat

I had the same idea! Although for me it'll be Rock Hall of Fame AND a baseball game on Saturday. Indians are playing the A's at Jacobs Field.

Since Progpower sold out before I got off the fence, that's going to be my little fall festival.

Question folks: Will Firewind be on the Sonata tour? I saw another thread about that, but Firewind's site doesn't have any US dates.

That's funny and informative because I was going to see if there would be any baseball being played...That's cool that it's the A's I'll get to take my boy to see Ex Bucco Jason Kendall

Maybe I'll see you there

Yeah, when I saw that the venue was right next to Jacobs Field it was the next logical question to ask, so i checked ESPN.com. Sure enough, they've got a home game Saturday night.

Another question we might want to have answered however, is if Edguy is playing Friday and Sonata is playing Sunday, is anyone playing Saturday that we would be interested in?

I didn't see anyone at peabody's but I'm going to check pollstar for the other venues...
I go there a lot and there are The Agora Ballroom, House of Blues, and I think they shut the Odeon down?

-Wes

I've really been enjoying Into Eternity's stuff lately. The four-band extravaganza (The Haunted, Dark Tranquillity, Into Eternity, and Scar Symmetry) pulls into Grand Rapids on April 1. Should be an amazing show.

Edguy is a blast, too. So seeing both bands on tour should be remarkable.

The Into Eternity/Scar Symmetry/Dark Tranquillity/The Haunted tour will NOT disappoint!

-Metal

Slightly off-topic, but Dark Tranquillity's performance turned them into one of my absolute favorite bands. Be sure to get up front and center, so that Stanne will sing right into your face <3.

I agree with the poor turn-out, though. I was disappointed more people weren't there, though it was GA Tech's spring break and on a Wednesday.