Edinburgh Playhouse gig supporting Anthrax, 5th November 1987....

Ross___

Feb 24, 2005
Glasgow
Hi,

Anyone in the band remember this gig? It was the first time I saw Testament and only my second gig ever! It was amazing.

2nd time was Clash Of The Titans in, I think, 1990. Slayer, ST and Megadeth too. Wow.

Have you ever played Glasgow?

Ross.

You wouldn't believe where I saw Exodus!!!

You know Rooftops nightclub on Sauchiehall Street? It might not even be open anymore, but I think you can still see the name of it if you look up at the wondows, Exodus played there supported by Acid Reign. I saw Anthrax at the Barras in 1988 too! (Kings X supported)

Ross___ said:
You wouldn't believe where I saw Exodus!!!

You know Rooftops nightclub on Sauchiehall Street? It might not even be open anymore, but I think you can still see the name of it if you look up at the wondows, Exodus played there supported by Acid Reign. I saw Anthrax at the Barras in 1988 too! (Kings X supported)

Kick ass!

I wasn't at the Edinburgh Anthrax/testament gig but I was at the Manchester Apollo one about a week later.
I also saw the Exodus/Acid Reign tour at Manchester International. When they played there, I think they also had Xentrix supporting (as they were from preston). Great night. I rmember parts of the ceiling falling down during Exodus. It was a low ceiling and people were crowd surfing and kicking it.

Yeah, Xentrix played in Glasgow too. I always thought they were ALRIGHT...a bit like Testament but not as good.

Exodus were amazing though...