Edinburgh

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
I can't see the original thread about Edinburgh, so I've just started another one.

Anyway just one question really. Does anyone know roughly what time the gig will finish at in theLiquid Rooms because because because the friend I was going through with in the car has decided to go to a works night out (FFS) so I'll be heading through on the train, arriving in Edinburgh about quarter to 7, so thats quite good timing but the only thing is the last train from Edinburgh back into Glasgow is at 11.30pm, so I might not be able to stay until the very end, which is just bollocks, but there's no way I want to get stranded in Edinburgh overnight.

Whose all heading to Edinburgh anyway - moi and Mad Dan and Patte - anyone else???? I tell you something, every time I think about seeing Saxon next week butterflies kick in bigtime and I start to feel really pukey - its just nerves though - I'll be fine once I crack open that carryoot on the train lol!!!!

I'll be there a bit late as I'm working late!! but should be there in time for Biff & the Boys startin!!:headbang:

If it's anything like the Tuts gig it will be a late one again, bt hopefully they'll come on a wee bit earlier, so they can finish earlier and you can get your train, if all else fails check the time of the last bus from Burgh to Glasgow as the bus station isn't that far past the train station

Thanks that brilliant Dan. I'd checked the times of the last buses from Edinburgh to Glasgow and the last one's just one minute before midnight which was quite good but I didn't fancy coming back on the bus cos after a few drinkies I sometimes feel a bit squiffy on bus, so if the gig's finishing about half tenish, I'll be able to get back on the train. Canny believe it, only 3 more days to go until we can raise our glasses high to the Power and the Glory:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: