Eeek! On me!

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
Now that the cheese has been served, let's defecate for a moment as we digest this situation.

497.40 is the lucky number today. You know that we're gonna see it in the red tomorrow, right? I think that if we think in an emotionless manner, we're not bound by a human existence. I mean, have you ever seen a human grow a tree with his/her mind?

I ask seriously. I've never seen one that has. So let's drop the garments for a moment, which is made up up positive and negative manifestations, and become gardeners.

Can you believe that today's lucky number is the result of my emotionless efforts? At least I tried, coincidentally it worked, and I believe that those numbers, while taking hits into the red here and there, will only continue to grow in the future. I predict my seeds will grow into trees :)

Your thoughts, if any? Wait, you do have thoughts, but I don't expect them to be serious, so I'm just gonna throw it out there that someone is trying to push the boundary.

20050216.jpg

I find it ironic that as he is melting (Death by fire), he is surrounded with nonsense and idiocy.