Eeek! On me!

So was every economist/wall street surveyor. Shit, you don't even need any sort of extra knowledge to know how the markets are operating at the moment. Up on the announcements of effort, down every where else. A baby would have figured that trend out months ago. So, your point is?

You love that the same pattern the markets have followed since they were first opened continues to this day? There's no surprise to be had by an expected trend.

Nah, this isn't their same pattern, but it's a recession trend for sure. Analyze the markets along with the timeline of efforts on the side of government/federal in every other recession the US has faced and you'll see similar effects.

It'll be a few more months of this, and even I, OBAMAHATERPRIME, will admit that the trillions of dollars pumped into, especially the latest trillion dollars going to the faulty assets, will start having noticable effects in the markets. However, we'll be having problems at that time in sectors outside of the market/banks due to the trillions of dollars spent. That is, unless China and The Kremlin's wishes for the new global reserve currency (currently USD) are heard. If that happens, I have no idea what the state of the US dollar will be. Probably even more useless.

I vote we should restart black ops programs and trip up Chinese growth. Just because I'm a dick.

I vote we start figuring out ways to do shit that DOESN'T involve the Chinese buying up our extremely toxic debt. How we've kept those fuckers purchasing our debt without any returns for the last fucking... EON... is beyond me. That and black ops.

So was every economist/wall street surveyor. Shit, you don't even need any sort of extra knowledge to know how the markets are operating at the moment. Up on the announcements of effort, down every where else. A baby would have figured that trend out months ago. So, your point is?

No. But you make me think on the negative, illusionist side of things for some reason. You see, I believe it to be true.

Let me put it to you this way. If thoughts are existent as a patten in the brain (An imprint of an electrical pattern, specifically), then the pattern is something we interact with every day. Such is the nature of the universe and our daily lives. But I believe in a counterpart to our bodies, and the counterpart is thought. How does a thought become stronger in the mind? If it's not obvious enough, it's a little thing called "Belief".

So belief makes a thought stronger. Hmm. Do I need to say more? Or will you continue to delude yourself?