Eeek! On me!

No. But you make me think on the negative, illusionist side of things for some reason. You see, I believe it to be true.

Let me put it to you this way. If thoughts are existent as a patten in the brain (An imprint of an electrical pattern, specifically), then the pattern is something we interact with every day. Such is the nature of the universe and our daily lives. But I believe in a counterpart to our bodies, and the counterpart is thought. How does a thought become stronger in the mind? If it's not obvious enough, it's a little thing called "Belief".

So belief makes a thought stronger. Hmm. Do I need to say more? Or will you continue to delude yourself?
*sniff sniff* I SMELL PRETENTIOUSNESS!:zombie:

No. But you make me think on the negative, illusionist side of things for some reason. You see, I believe it to be true.

Let me put it to you this way. If thoughts are existent as a patten in the brain (An imprint of an electrical pattern, specifically), then the pattern is something we interact with every day. Such is the nature of the universe and our daily lives. But I believe in a counterpart to our bodies, and the counterpart is thought. How does a thought become stronger in the mind? If it's not obvious enough, it's a little thing called "Belief".

So belief makes a thought stronger. Hmm. Do I need to say more? Or will you continue to delude yourself?

My penis becomes stronger everytime I think about your mom.

Daniel stood silently in the dark by the foot of the bed, watching the sleeping man who was occupying it. During the short time he'd been gone, Cam had moved so that he was lying in the middle of the bed, curled up around Daniel's deserted pillow with his face pressed into it. Daniel smiled at the sight. That in combination with the relaxed state of deep sleep made Cam look a lot younger than he truly was. This wasn't Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell, leader of SG-1. This was simply Cam. Just Cam. Daniel suspected that not many people ever got to see this side of him and he was happy that he could count himself among those who did.

"Are you planning on standing there all night or are you gonna come back to bed?"

Daniel flinched in surprise but recovered quickly and moved over to his side of the bed.

"I thought you were sleeping", he said softly and looked down at Cam, who still had his eyes closed. "I didn't want to disturb you."

"Or is it that you just like watching me?"

"That too."

A small smile appeared on Cam's lips and he rolled over on his back, flexing his body so that Daniel would have a good look at it. Daniel licked his lips and let his eyes wander over smooth skin and toned muscles, imagining doing the same with his hands and mouth, driving gasps and moans from Cam's throat.

"Like what you see, Jackson?" Cam said teasingly.

"Very."

"So what are you waiting for? Get in here."

That was all invitation Daniel needed. He climbed onto the bed and crawled up along Cam's body until he could bend down and capture the younger man's mouth in a heated kiss. His tongue slipped in between eagerly parting lips and he took his time to do some slow, thorough exploring. Cam sighed under him and arched into his touch when Daniel started to run his hand up and down his lover's torso, enjoying the feeling of warm flesh, strong muscles and the hard ridges that marked the ribs. Then he felt Cam's hands travel up his arms until one hand was tangled in his hair, the other one pressed flat against his back, holding him close.

Daniel lifted his head to look down at Cam again, taking in the swollen lips and the darkened, hooded, lust filled eyes. The younger man was breathing heavily now and Daniel himself noticed that his breath had deepened considerably. He put a hand on the side of Cam's face, caressing his cheek slowly with his thumb before diving back in for another kiss. Their tongues slipped and slid against each other, battling for dominance while low moans and groans escaped their throats, sending electric jolts down to their hardening cocks. Daniel felt Cam's hand start to wander again and then he started to move in that tell tale way that told Daniel that Cam was about to flip him over on his back, but he wasn't going to let that happen tonight. Instead he seized both of Cam's wrist in his hands and pinned them down into the pillows above his lover's head, holding him steadily in place.

Cam's breath caught when he saw the hungry look in Daniel's eyes and he felt himself automatically relax when the older man's grip tightened. He knew what was about to happen. It had been a while since they'd done it and now he realized that he'd missed it, even craved for it. He could have asked for it, he knew that, but somehow that just felt wrong to do. This was Daniel's show, Cam just went along for the ride.

“Look at you”, Daniel said softly with just a hint of a smile as he rubbed slow circles over the sensitive skin on Cam's wrists with his thumbs. “So eager.”

Without braking eye contact Daniel let go of Cam's wrists with one hand and reached out to the bedside table. He opened the drawer and pulled out a long, soft rope and a blindfold, making sure Cam got a good look at them before he started to bind his lovers wrists together. Cam's breath quickened up, became more ragged and he had to force himself to lie still until Daniel was done. He wanted to fight against the binds, feel them restrain him, making him unable to move. He wanted to feel Daniel's hands and mouth on his body, taking what he wanted from and without Cam being able to do anything to stop it. He wanted to give himself up completely.

Daniel made sure that Cam's wrists were securely tied together before he bound him to the head board and slid the blindfold over his eyes. Cam's hands flexed and he strained against the binds to test them, and once he was satisfied he relaxed again, waiting for Daniel's next move.

Daniel spread Cam's legs and settled on his knees between them so that he had a good look of the younger man and an easy reach to every part of him. He grabbed Cam by the hips, squeezing the flesh and felt Cam jerk under him, saw his mouth fall open and heard the lust filled gasp. He was definitely going to enjoy this.

“You are so beautiful like this, Cam”, me murmured and reached up to rub a nipple, making it harden and smiled when Cam arched into his touch. “You don't know what I'm gonna do to you and yet you trust me enough to let me do it. We're gonna take it slow tonight. I want to enjoy this as much as possible. I'm gonna bring you right to the edge time and time again and then I'll force you to back away from it. I want to hear you beg me for release even though you'll know I won't give it to you yet. I want to see you squirm.”

“Beg, squirm. Got it”, Cam gasped and got a warm smile from Daniel.

“Good boy.”

Cam closed his eyes and let out a long, ragged breath. He forced himself to relax and be patient but it was hard, pun definitely intended. He wouldn't mind it if Daniel decided to fuck him right then and there, but then again, this whole thing would be over way too quickly and he didn't want that.

He felt Daniel start stroking him again, slowly, soothingly trailing his warm hands across his skin. They traveled up over his arms, lightly but firmly squeezing his bound wrist before slowly gliding down again, over his shoulders, up over his neck and face to massage his temple and scalp and then down do his chest again. He sighed when Daniel stroked him from his collar bone, all the way down to his lover abdomen to right above his groin and up again, then down to his sides to his hips and up again. It continued like that for quite awhile as Daniel thoroughly mapped Cam's body, carefully yet firmly rubbing every inch he could reach. Cam closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation, letting small moans and gasps escape him each time his lover reached one of the sensitive spots that drove him wild with desire, but Daniel moved on before it got that far, making Cam whimper with disappointment and buck in a desperate try to prolong the touch. But he wasn't ready to start begging. Not yet. He wouldn't give Daniel the satisfaction this soon.

Daniel dragged his fingers lightly over the sensitive skin on the insides of Cam's thighs, moving close against his hard, leaking dick but referring from touching it. Cam moaned and let his legs fall apart even further to give Daniel better access. Daniel felt him tremble and smiled when he saw Cam's cock twitch and felt Cam start to move with him. He grabbed Cam by the hips, holding him steady and waited until he was completely still again.

“Easy, Cameron”, he said with a low voice. “Not until I say so.”

Cam growled with frustration and Daniel was sure that if he'd been able too he would have shot him a dark glare. With a loving smile he bent down and nuzzled Cam's neck before kissing a trail up to his mouth, capturing it in another deep kiss as he loosely wrapped a long fingered hand around Cam's cock, swallowing the surprised yelp and pressing Cam back down when he jerked his hip into Daniel's fist.

“Are you ready, Cameron?” Daniel growled once they'd broken apart again and gave Cam's cock a hard cock, causing him to buck again.

“Yes”, Cam gasped out. “Please...”

Cam whimpered when Daniel removed his hand from his throbbing cock and tried to buck up to rub himself against Daniel and get some kind of relief for his aching need, but Daniel forcefully pressed him down again, forcing him to be still. For a long moment nothing seemed to be happening at all, but then Daniel suddenly dived in and started to devour Cam's body with his mouth, nibbling, licking and sucking wherever he could reach. Cam gasped and moaned, not able to do anything but hold on for dear life. He felt his orgasm build up inside him and prepared himself for the sweet release when Daniel suddenly pulled back, left him hanging. Cam cursed and forced himself to back away from the edge as far as he could and then Daniel started up again. He latched onto Cam's nipples, biting and sucking while one hand reached down to tease his hole, making Cam arch and buck beneath him and trying to press himself onto Daniel's fingers. Once again Cam thought he was going to erupt from it all, but even this time Daniel pulled back and left him hanging. Cam cursed once more and could imagine the smug smile on his lovers face. He surely must be enjoying himself right now.

“For fuck's sake, Jackson. Get on with it”, Cam spat out through gritted teeth, arching his back up when Daniel pulled painfully hard on one of his nipples.

“And if I don't want to?” he asked.

“Daniel, please! I can't take much more if this. Please, just fuck me.”

“Soon, Cam. Just hold on a little longer, and don't you dare come until I say so.”

Daniel planted a kiss to Cam's chest and then slowly moved his way downwards, licking, biting and sucking as he let his hands massage the insides of Cam's thighs again. He dipped his tongue inside Cam's navel and then he slowly made his way down to his lovers groin. He eyed the rock hard, beautiful cock for a moment before softly licking it from root to tip. Cam keened in the back of his throat, bringing a small smile to Daniel's lips before he swallowed Cam whole, his fingers once again finding his ass. Cam started babbling incoherently, begging for release and urging him on. Daniel payed close attention to Cam while he sucked and soon he noticed that Cam was holding himself back by a thread. A little longer and he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Daniel let Cam slip from his mouth, ignoring the cry of loss and reached for the lube. He slicked himself up, not bothering to prepare Cam because he knew that Cam already would be ready for him and then he put Cam's legs on his shoulders, almost folding him double as he lined himself up.

“Daniel...” Cam gasped out and pressed back against him. Daniel caressed him soothingly and then he reached up to pull off the blind fold. He wanted to be able to see Cam's face when he came. They locked eyes and Daniel put a hand on Cam's cheek as he slowly started to press inside.

“Come for me, Cam”, he said and with one swift thrust he had buried himself fully inside Cam's body. He didn't give the younger man any time to adjust and started up a frantic pace, pounding into Cam harder and faster with each thrust. Cam threw his head back and screamed as he started to rock back against Daniel, meeting his every move stroke by stroke. Daniel closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Cam's hot, tight eyes around his cock and felt that he wouldn't last any longer. His pace became rougher, more frantic and he was just about to reach between their bodies to grab Cam's cock when Cam suddenly came with a loud cry, bringing Daniel with him over the edge. Wave after wave of intense pleasure came crushing down on them, making them both tense up as their visions blurred. Time seemed to stop for them and it felt like an eternity had passed when the last waves of pleasure washed over them, leaving them spent and shaking.

Daniel collapsed into a boneless heap on top of Cam, letting his legs slide off his shoulders and down onto the mattress. They lay like that for quite some time while they basked in the afterglow, panting and unable to move until Daniel forced himself to reach up and untie Cam from the head board. Once he was free, Cam wrapped his arms around Daniel's back and hooked his ankles around the other man's legs, preventing him from moving off him.

“We should go and get cleaned up”, Daniel mumbled after a while. “I'm sticky.”

“Not yet”, Cam replied sleepily and tightened his grip on Daniel. “Just a little bit longer.”

“Cam.”

“Alright.”

Daniel slowly pulled out from Cam and persistently dragged him to the bathroom. They cleaned up as swiftly as they could and then they returned to bed. Daniel plastered himself against Cam's back, wrapped his arms around his body and rested his forehead against Cam's shoulder. He breathed in Cam's unique smells and let himself relax with a sigh. He'd really needed this.

“I love you”, he mumbled and planted a kiss on Cam's neck. Cam smiled and snuggled closer to Daniel, linking their fingers together over his chest.

“Love you, too, Sunshine.”

Daniel started to say something more but close his mouth again when he noticed that Cam already had fallen asleep. He smiled to himself and hugged Cam closer before closing his eyes, and with the sound of Cam's even breaths in his ear and the feeling of his steady heard beat under his hand Daniel soon fell asleep too, following Cam into oblivion.

I will read the post and become a bastard as well...At least kwyjibo's are homers thing and this is my thing :)

"Let me go!!" A fox demon with purple hair and grey-skin shrieked. It was Da Ji, Orochi's strategist. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" she swore at the top of her lungs.

Da Ji began to wonder why on Earth the Wu army had captured her and put her in this dark, damp room.

"Those fucking bastards!" she cursed to herself. "I hope by god they all fucking die! And Orochi kill--"

Her sentence was cut off when she saw a man with blue hair and brown eyes carrying a gauntlet (with a saber) wearing purple samurai-like clothing.

"Oh it's you, Yoshitsune." Da Ji said sarcastically. Yoshitsune didn't say a word for a few minutes, then he said: "Do you know WHY you're here?"

"No. Probably so you can humiliate me, you fucker!" Da Ji spat back.

"Wrong answer." he said, pulling out a large knife. "What are you gonna do, slit my wrists?" Da Ji began laughing at him.

"Of course not. But for the Minamoto, I'll kill you." Da Ji's laughther came to a sudden stop. "Like hell you will!! FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH! I HOPE OROCHI SLITS YOUR THROAT AND WATCHES YOU DIE!!" the fox demon shrieked hysterically at Yoshitsune.

Yoshitsune began removing Da Ji's fingernails. Everytime he removed her fingernails, she squealed in pain and agony. "No, stop! Please!! Pl-AGHHHHHHHHHHAGHHHHHH!"

Yoshitsune stopped removing her fingernails for a few minutes, then grabbed a bucket of water. It woke up Da Ji. Of course, Da Ji realized Yoshitsune's 'fun' wasn't over so far.

"Please...show me mercy..." She begged. Yoshitsune smirked to her. "You think I'll show YOU mercy, you slag?" he replied to her.

"Don't call me a slag, you--" Da Ji's sentence was cut off. "Are you still a virgin, Da Ji?" Yoshitsune Minamoto asked her. "Like hell I'll tell you!" she spat back, glaring at him.

Yoshitsune left the dungeon and turned to a man with blue hair, brown eyes, and carried a Shamisen. "Motochika, would you care to torture her with me?"

"Gladly, Yoshitsune." Motochika replied. The two came back in the dungeon and looked at Da Ji.

"Da Ji, tell us the truth: Are you a virgin?" the rebel asked her.

There was still no answer from the fox demoness. "Very well." Motochika ripped off Da Ji's clothing violently. Da Ji tried covering herself up, but she felt Yoshitsune's saber near her throat. "There's no point in covering up, Da Ji."

Motochika made a fist with his hand and thrusted his fist into Da Ji's vaginal area.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG! NO, NO! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!" Da Ji screamed in total agony as Motochika's fist was in her womb. Blood was on Motochika's hand as Da Ji began to shudder in fear.

Motochika turned to Yoshitsune and Yoshitsune nodded in agreement. "You're going to let me free?" she asked happily.
"Think again," Motochika smirked. "The answer is no."

All of a sudden, Yoshitsune stuck his fist into Da Ji's anus. Da Ji let out a loud groan of pain and fear as the two men's fists were inside her.

Yoshitsue pulled out the same knife he used to remove Da Ji's fingernails and he cut off pieces of her ear, one by one, causing Da Ji to moan and yell in agony.

Finally, they got their fists of her. Da Ji began to slowly crawl, but Motochika grabbed her by the ankles. "Now, Yoshitsune." he replied to the samurai.

The fox woman felt somethig go inside her anus. "Get it out...pl-please...NO!!" Da Ji yelled. Yoshitsune shoved a spear into Da Ji's rectum. He shoved the spear through her mouth and Da Ji's body spasmed one last time before she finally died.

The Imperial Star Destroyer Chimaera slid through the black of space, its only companion the silent gas giant world of Pesitiin far below.

Admiral Pellaeon was standing at the forward viewport, gazing out at the dead planet, when Captain Ardiff arrived on the bridge. "Report from Major Harch, Admiral," he said briskly. "All damage from that pirate attack has been repaired. Your ship is back to full fighting readiness."

"Thank you, Captain," Pellaeon said, carefully hiding a smile. In the thirty hours since the failed attack on the Chimaera, Ardiff had gone from believing it to be a raid by New Republic General Garm Bel Iblis, to suspicions that it had been engineered by dissident Imperial elements, to similar suspicions involving similarly dissident Rebels, and was now apparently convinced that a pirate gang was responsible.

Of course, in all fairness, Ardiff had had the past thirty hours to cogitate on his theories. The techs' preliminary report on the debris from that destroyed Kaloth battlecruiser had certainly influenced his thinking, too. "Anything new from the patrols?" Pellaeon asked.

"Just more negatives, sir," Ardiff said. "Still no indications of activity anywhere in the system. Oh, and the sensor-stealthed assault shuttle you sent on the attackers' escape vector also just checked in. Still no trace."

Pellaeon nodded. As expected, really--anyone who could afford to buy and fly a battlecruiser usually knew a few tricks about hiding it. "It was worth a try," he told Ardiff. "Have them try one more system; we can transmit that far without relays. If they haven't picked up the trail by then, order them back."

"Yes, sir," Ardiff murmured.

Even without looking, Pellaeon could sense Ardiff's hesitation. "A question, Captain?" he prompted.

"It's this communications blackout, sir," Ardiff said. "I don't like being so completely out of contact this way. It's like being blind and deaf; and frankly, it makes me nervous."

"I don't much like it myself," Pellaeon conceded. "But the only ways to make contact with the outside universe are to either transmit to an Imperial relay station or punch our way onto the HoloNet; and the minute we do either, everyone from Coruscant to Bastion will know we're here. If that happens, we'll have more than the occasional pirate gang lining up to take potshots at us."

And, he added silently, it would be the end of any chance for a quiet meeting between him and Bel Iblis. Assuming the general was indeed willing to talk.

"I understand all that, Admiral," Ardiff said. "But has it occurred to you that yesterday's attack might not have been an isolated incident against an isolated Imperial ship?"

Pellaeon cocked an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting it might have been part of a coordinated attack against the Empire?"

"Why not?" Ardiff said. "I'm willing to concede at this point that it probably wasn't the New Republic who hired them. But why couldn't the pirates have set it up on their own? The Empire has always come down hard on pirate gangs. Maybe a group of them got together and decided the time was right for revenge."

Pellaeon stroked his lip thoughtfully. On the surface, it was a ridiculous suggestion--even on its deathbed the Empire was far stronger than any possible aggregate of pirate gangs could hope to defeat. But that didn't mean they wouldn't be foolish enough to try. "That still leaves the question of how they knew we were here," he pointed out.

"We still don't know what happened to Colonel Vermel," Ardiff reminded him. "Maybe it was this pirate coalition who snatched him. He could have told them about Pesitiin."

"Not willingly," Pellaeon said darkly. "If they did what it would take to make him talk, I'll decorate Bastion's moon with their hides."

"Yes, sir," Ardiff said. "But that brings us back to the question of how long we're going to stay here."

Pellaeon looked out the viewport at the stars. Yes, that was indeed the question. How long should they wait here in the middle of nowhere in the hope that this slow attrition of the Empire could be stopped? That they could end this war with the New Republic with a shred of territory and dignity still intact?

That they could finally have peace?

"Two weeks," he said. "We'll give Bel Iblis another two weeks to respond to our offer."

"Even though the message may not have reached him?"

"The message reached him," Pellaeon said firmly. "Vermel is a highly resourceful, highly competent officer. Whatever happened to him, I have no doubt he completed his mission first."

"Yes, sir," Ardiff said, his tone making it clear that he didn't share Pellaeon's confidence. "And if Bel Iblis doesn't come within that time frame?"

Pellaeon pursed his lips. "We'll decide then."

Ardiff hesitated, then took half a step closer to his superior. "You really believe this is our best hope, sir, don't you," he said quietly.

Pellaeon shook his head. "No, Captain," he murmured. "I believe it's our only hope."

The wedge of approaching Sienar IPV/4 patrol ships broke in perfect formation to both sides, and the Imperial Star Destroyer Relentless glided smoothly between the re-forming clusters toward its designated orbital position. "Very impressive," Moff Disra growled to the slim man beside him, hearing his heart pounding in his ears as he gazed across the bridge at the green-blue world framed in the forward viewport. "I trust you didn't haul me all the way out here just to watch the Kroctarian home defense force's maneuvers."

"Patience, Your Excellency," Major Grodin Tierce said quietly at his side. "I told you we had a surprise for you."

Disra felt his lip twist. Yes, that's what Tierce had said. And that was all Tierce had said. And as for Flim--

Disra shifted his gaze to the Admiral's chair, feeling his lip twist a little more. Their tame con man was sitting there, bold as bricbrass in his blue-skin makeup and glowing red eye surface inserts and his white Grand Admiral's uniform. The absolute laser-trimmed image of Grand Admiral Thrawn, a masquerade solidly believed by every Imperial aboard the Relentless from Captain Dorja on down.

Trouble was, there weren't any Imperials on the planet below them. Far from it. Kroctar, merchant center and capital of Shataum sector, was deep in New Republic territory, with every bit as much military firepower as one would expect such a world to have. There was no guarantee that any of them would be impressed by Flim's eyes and uniform and acting ability.

And if they weren't, this cozy little triumvirate Disra had formed was about to blow up in their faces. Flim might look like Thrawn, but he had all the tactical genius of a garbage-pit parasite. Tierce, a former stormtrooper and Royal Guardsman under Emperor Palpatine, was the military brains of their little group; and if Captain Dorja saw an allegedly lowly major rush over to the allegedly brilliant Grand Admiral to give him advice, this whole illusion would explode into soap scum. Whatever bluff Tierce was running here, it had better work.

"Transmission from the surface, Admiral," the comm officer called from the portside crew pit. "It's Lord Superior Bosmihi, chief of the Unified Factions."

"On speaker, Lieutenant," Thrawn said. "Lord Superior Bosmihi, this is Grand Admiral Thrawn. I received your message. What may I do for you?"

Disra frowned at Tierce. "They called us?" he muttered.

Tierce nodded, a small but satisfied smile playing around his lips. "Shh," he said. "Listen."

"We offer you greeting, Grand Admiral Thrawn," a nasally alien voice boomed over the comm, "and we congratulate you most heartily on your triumphal return."

"Thank you," Thrawn said smoothly. "As I recall, you were somewhat less enthusiastic at our last meeting."

Disra threw Tierce a sharp look. "During his sweep through this sector ten years ago," Tierce murmured. "Don't worry, he knows all about it."

The alien gave a blubbering laugh. "Ah, yes--you remember most clearly," he admitted cheerfully. "At that time the fear of Imperial power and the lure of promised freedoms still held sway over us."

"Such lies held sway over many," Thrawn agreed. "Does your choice of words imply the Kroctari have come to a new understanding?"

There was a disgusting, wheezy-sounding noise from the comm. "We have seen the crumbling of the promise," the Lord Superior said regretfully. "There is no longer any order emanating from Coruscant; no focused goals, no clear structures, no discipline. A thousand different alien species tug the galaxy in a thousand different directions."

"Inevitably," Thrawn said. "That was why Emperor Palpatine first inaugurated the New Order. It was an attempt to reverse the collapse you now see coming."

"Yet we were also warned not to trust Imperial promises," Bosmihi hedged. "The history of the Empire is one of brutal subjugation of nonhuman species."

"You speak of the rule of Palpatine," Thrawn said. "The Empire has freed itself from his self-destructive anti-alien bias."

"Your presence in a place of command is some evidence of that," Bosmihi said cautiously. "Still, others still say the bias exists."

"Others still lie about the Empire in many ways," Thrawn countered. "But there's no need for you to take my word for it. Speak to any of the fifteen alien species currently living under Imperial rule, beings who cherish the protection and stability we offer."

"Yes--protection." The Lord Superior seemed to pounce on the word. "The Empire is said to be weak; yet I perceive that you still have great strength. What guarantee of safety do you offer your member systems?"

"The best guarantee in the galaxy," Thrawn said; and even Disra felt a shiver run through him at the veiled power and menace that was suddenly in the con man's voice. "My personal promise of vengeance should anyone dare attack you."

There was a noise that sounded midway between a swallow and a burp. "I see," Bosmihi said soberly. "I understand that this is rather sudden, and for this I apologize; but on behalf of the Unified Factions of the Kroctari people, I would like to petition you for readmission into the Empire."

Disra looked at Tierce, feeling his jaw drop a few millimeters. "Readmission?" he hissed.

Tierce smiled back. "Surprise, Your Excellency."

"On behalf of the Empire, I accept your petition," Thrawn said. "You no doubt have a delegation standing ready to discuss the details?"

"You understand my people well, Grand Admiral Thrawn," the Lord Superior said wryly. "Yes, my delegation does indeed await your pleasure."

"Then you may signal them to approach," Thrawn told him. "As it happens, Imperial Moff Disra is currently aboard the Relentless. As he is a specialist in political matters, he will handle the negotiations."

"We will be honored to meet with him," Bosmihi said. "Though I doubt his presence there is in any way the coincidence you imply. Thank you, Grand Admiral Thrawn; and until the meeting."

"Until the meeting, Lord Superior Bosmihi," Thrawn said.

He gestured to the crew pit. "Transmission ended, Admiral," the comm officer confirmed.

"Thank you," Thrawn said, rising almost leisurely from his command chair. "Signal TIE interceptors to stand ready for escort duty. They're to meet the Lord Superior's shuttle as soon as it clears atmosphere, flying in full honor formation. Captain Dorja, I'd like you to meet the shuttle personally and escort the delegation to Conference Room 68. Moff Disra will await you there."

"Understood, Admiral," Dorja said. He strode from the bridge, throwing Disra a tightly satisfied smile as he passed, and stepped into a waiting turbolift in the aft bridge. "You might have said something," Disra muttered to Tierce as the turbolift door closed behind the captain.

The Guardsman shrugged, a microscopic movement of the shoulders. "I wasn't absolutely sure this was what they wanted when they called," he said, gesturing Disra through the aft doors toward another turbolift. "But it seemed like a good guess. Kroctar has several potentially dangerous neighbors, and Intelligence reports the Unified Factions have become extremely disillusioned by Coruscant's inability to decide how tight a restraining bolt they want to keep on intersystem fighting."

They reached the turbolift and stepped into a waiting car. "Kroctar's the first," Tierce continued as the doors closed and they began to move. "But it won't be the last. We already have transmissions from twenty other systems whose governments would like Grand Admiral Thrawn to drop in for a chat."

Disra snorted. "All they're trying to do is shake up their enemies."

"Probably," Tierce agreed. "But what do we care why they want to rejoin? The point is that they do, and it's going to send shock waves from here to Coruscant."

"Until Coruscant decides to take action."

"What action can they take?" Tierce countered. "Their own charter specifically allows member systems to withdraw anytime they choose."

There was a beep from the turbolift comlink. "Moff Disra?"

"Yes?"

"There's a transmission coming in for you, Your Excellency, under a private encryption designated Usk-51."

Disra felt his stomach try to cramp. Of all the stupid, brainless--"Thank you," he said as calmly as he could manage. "Have it transferred to Conference Room 68, and make sure it's not monitored."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

Tierce was frowning at him. "That's not--?"

"It certainly is," Disra bit out. The turbolift doors opened--"Come on. And stay out of sight."

Two minutes later they were in the conference room with the door privacy-sealed behind them. Activating the comm display set into the center of the table, Disra pulled the proper encryption datacard from his collection and slid it into the slot. He keyed for reception--

"It's about time," Captain Zothip spat, his eyes flashing, his bushy blond beard bristling with anger. "Don't you think I've got better things to do than--?"

"What!" Disra barked. Zothip's head jerked back, his own tirade breaking off midway in sudden confusion. "Do . . . you . . . think . . . you're . . . doing?" Disra continued into the silence, biting out each word like the crack of a rotten snapstick. "How dare you take such an insane risk?"

"Never mind your precious image," Zothip growled, some of his insolence starting to come back. "If consorting with pirates is suddenly an embarrassment for you--"

"Embarrassment is not the issue here," Disra said icily. "I'm thinking about our two necks, and whether we get to keep them. Or hadn't you noticed how many relays there are in this transmission?"

"No kidding," Zothip said with a sniff. "And here I thought it was just your wonderful Imperial comm equipment kicking ions again. So where are you, out at your vacation home counting your money?"

"Hardly," Disra said. "I'm aboard an Imperial Star Destroyer."

"How can you know this is unwanted?" Cynthia thought.
"I need to be pregnant to have an abortion, and ever
since reading that book I have wanted to get
one." "so please move your pelvic down a little bit. It
is necessary to place your vagina just above the
steel bowl attached to the lower end of the abortion
table, so that the tissue we remove from your uterus
directly falls into it when it slips out through the
speculum. Now put your legs into the keerests, open up
please and relax, it won't hurt a bit".

Cynthia started to feel the excitement she had experienced when
she read the book in the London store for the first
time. She was pretty sure she could answer that
question already. "Are abortions fun?" "You bet, she
thought, this is going to be the orgasm of my life". When
the doctor inserted the speculum into her vagina she
felt like being penetrated with a large dildo. Her
vaginal muscles contracted and she took a deep breath in
her shivering arousal. In her fantasy she went ahead
and already imagined the forceps and the suction tube
inside of her taking care of the foetus. After injecting
the lidocaine and some prostaglandine the abortionist
inserted the dilator rods into her cervix and carefully
stretched and widened it. The opening in her cervix was
soon stretched to 2 inches. The doctor could now
insert a sound to measure the exact size of the uterus
and decide which forceps to use for dismembering the
foetal tissue. Her uterus was already more than 10
inches deep behind the cervical opening. The abortionist
decided he would stretch the cervix to 4 inches using a
new tool that could be inserted and expanded
uniformly like a camera shutter. He inserted it and
expanded the cervix slowly and stepwise until he had
reached 4.5 inches to compensate for the expected
contraction when he took the device out again.

Cynthia could hardly stop her pelvic from making circular
movements meanwhile. In her imagination she was patient and
abortionist at the same time, cutting the foetus into pieces
and pulling them out of the open speculum before
placing the lacerated limbs into the waste bin under the
abortion table. Her vagina started to contract and hold
the speculum under tension. She was so excited now
she was about to come. When the nurse told her the
doctor would now start to insert the canula for the
first session of suction curettage she climaxed the
first time. As she came moaning and groaning her cervix
convulsed visibly. The doctor inserted the suction machine
and switched it on. He inserted the tongs of a large
forceps-scissors and cut of the limbs off the foetus. He than
moved the tip of the suction canula directly to the
amputated limbs and sucked them out of the uterus into the
steel bowl between Cynthia's legs. He then cut off the
umbilical cord and started opening the foetal body with a
pointed pair of scissors to insert the suction tube into
the foetus. A few seconds later the intestines were
spit into the steel bowl and only the emptied torso,
the skull and the placenta were still inside
Cynthia's slightly swollen belly.<br><br>"We call this
procedure a scrap suction. We use it, when the foetus is
small enough to be removed by suction, but too large
and the tissue to tough to be dismembered by the
pressure of the suction machine", the nurse explained.
Cynthia could feel how the flow of foetal tissue was
vacuumed out of her and the orgiastic feeling rose again
until the wave of contractions gave her another climax.
As she came her uterus compressed and pushed the
suction tube out through the cervical canal. To the
doctor this was a familiar phenomenon. He knew that many
of his patients had orgasms during the suction
procedure and he never used a pointed canula because of
this so as to avoid wounding the uterus when his
patients reached a climax. He reinserted the tube and
began crushing the head and the torso with a flat-blade
forceps. Again the shredded pieces were suctioned out as
he cut them from the foetus and to pieces and the
steel bowl was filled with the abortion product.
Cynthia knew that most her foetus was now removed
from her womb and that in the process it had been
exterminated. She asked the nurse not to throw it away as she
wanted to see the remains when the procedure was over.
She assumed it could give her another kick. The
doctor had completed the scrap-suction and inserted a
long curette to cut the placenta off the uterine walls
and scrap it out through the opened vagina, where it
dropped into the steel bowl with the aborted foetus. A
last session of suction to clean her out and the
abortion was over. During the whole 40 minutes of the
termination Cynthia came three times. She now knew exactly
what the book she found in the London bookstore was
talking about. This was an experience she would want to
repeat.

As she relaxed herself on the abortion
table the shredded pieces of the aborted foetus lay in
the steel bowl placed under the lower end of the
table between the kneerests. "We will now reassemble it
to check everything has been completely removed from
your womb. After that your abortion will be over and
done. Your may relax for an hour or two in a room
provided here at the clinic before you leave. We hope you
enjoyed our service", the nurse said to her. <br><br>"Can
I see it?" Cynthia asked the nurse. "Of course,
here it is", she replied. Cynthia tried to identify
the foetal body parts, but only the skull and some of
the limbs were still visible, as the other parts were
buried under a bloody soup of placenta tissue and a pulp
of squashed foetal organs. A last shiver went down
her spine looking at the foetus she had aborted
before the remains were brought to the waste
bin.

Cynthia left the clinic and programmed the reception's
number into her cell phones memory. She knew she would
use it again.

And a bonus:

I love my little girl,
She's mommy's little angel.
Look at her laying there
in her messy diaper.

Her front is stained with pee,
her ass is full of poo.
She can't help but love mommy
and mommy loves her too.

One day she tried to go away,
told me she had met a boy,
but mommy convinced her to stay
mommy's little toy.

Mommy killed that mean old boy
shot him and he died.
My baby didn't understand
mommy took her while she cried.

Mommy put her in a crib,
mommy put her in a bib,
and mommy put a diaper
tight around her hips.

My baby got so scared,
she said mommy was bad.
I told her not to talk like that
it made mommy sad.

Baby didn't listen,
but babies don't have choice,
I cut out baby's tongue
to take away her voice.

But baby only screamed,
and bleed an awful lot,
so I took hold of babies bib
and tightened it allot!

Then baby kicked
and then baby jerked
and then baby slowly
stopped.

Then stinky came from baby,
and I put down my knife.
No more need for struggle
she was a baby now for life!

I love my little girl,
She's mommy's little angel.
Look at her laying there
rotting in her crib.

Also:

Rebekka was a fairly pretty girl. She dated on and off and was pretty average on the popularity scale. She had long black curly hair and was average weight. Rebekka took a lot of pride in what she looked like in front of others. Every morning before school, she would wake up 3 hours before she had to leave so she could shower and apply all her makeup and hair product.
However, on weekends and holidays, it was a completely different story. Although Rebekka took pride in her appearance, she was also very lazy. On days where she didn't have to go to school, she wouldn't get dressed. She would stay in her sweaty pjs, not shower, and sit around watching tv and eating chips. Her friends would get frustrated at her refusal to hang out on weekends, but they just got used to it.

This never posed much of a problem for Rebekka, except for in the summer. In the summer, she had 2 months to do absolutely nothing. This of course meant that every year she would not shower for 2 whole months. She would not wash her face or body, would not wash her hair, would not cut her nails, would not shave her legs or arm pits, and would never get up. By the end of these 2 months, Rebekka would smell like death, her hair would be knotted up into oily strings and her back and face would be broken out in acne. Rebekka knew in the back of her mind that the way she looked was unacceptable, but yet she always had the fantasy of someone seeing her in this state, and loving her for it rather than recoiling in discust like her parents did. When she was 18 years old, this fantasy became a reality.

2 days before school started after the summer break, Rebekka was sleeping in as usual. Rebekka groaned and scratched her hairy crotch when she heard the doorbell ring. She sat up in her bed, "Moooom get the dooorrr!!" She yelled out. The doorbell rang again. She sighed, putting on her housecoat and walking out into the hall. Realising her parents weren't home, she cursed under her breath and went to the door. She opened it, seeing a delivery man on the other side.
The man stared at the girl, handing her a package. "Sign here.." He said, feeling turned on already just by smelling her filth.
Rebekka signed the form and handed it back to the man. "Sorry I look like crap.." She apologised, "I've been lazy over the break.." she laughed nerveously, totally embarrased to be seen in that state.
The delivery man coughed, "U-uh it's okay.. I honestly get like that too sometimes. Plus girls who are too.. uh.. clean all the time... are too perfect."
Rebekka blinked in confusion over the man's unprofessional behaviour. She then noticed his pants beginning to buldge. She couldn't help but wonder if her fantasy was going to become a reality. "Um... Do... Do you wanna come in...?" she asked shyly. "F-for some coffee I mean.."
"Sure.." Said the man, smiling and stepping in. He took off his shoes happily. He looked up at her, "You're really pretty.. you know." He looked at her acne. "You know, you should pop white heads."
"I thought you weren't supposed to pop zits.." She said softly.
The man chuckled. "You gotta get that pus outta there some how, sweetie."
She shrugged shyly, nerveously leading the man to the living room. "I can't reach the ones on my back anyway.."
The man stared at her. "Want me to pop 'em for you?"
Rebekka smiled, "Yes." And before the man could even blink, her housecoat had been taken off, along with her pyjamas. She got down on her hands and knees, completely naked.
The man leaned over her, placing his hands on her oily back.
Rebekka bit her lip as she felt the piercing pain of his nails digging into her back. He began to pop her zits one by one, the pus and blood splattering out from every little hole, splashing all over her back. Rebekka moaned with every pop, arching her back in pain.
Soon her back was nothing more than a bloody bumpy mess, covered in white and red. The man slid his hands up and down her back, rubbing the pus all over her.
Then she felt something new on her back, and she then realised that he was now rubbing his erect penis up and down the pus on her back. She squirmed at the new feeling.
"Too bad these zit holes aren't big enough to fuck, honey." The man exclaimed. He got off of her back and walked around the girl, putting his dick infront of her face. Rebekka gladly began to suck on it, while the man proceeded to pop the zits on her forehead. He laughed as the blood poured down her face and into her mouth as she sucked him dry, tasting her own pus on him.
She broke free to take a gasp of air, only to find her mouth being invaded by the man's tounge. He pulled back, "Damn girl, do you ever brush your fucking teeth? You taste like shit!!" He exclaimed, kissing her again.
He pulled away from her and pulled out a box cutter from his shirt pocket. Rebekka looked up at him in fear. He placed his finger against his lips, "Shh honey, this will take care of your zit problem."
He pressed the blade against a zit on her cheek, slowly pulling it down over the white head until it was split in half. She shivered, in fear and excitement.
He then began to completely slice not only her zits off, but every part of her skin that had a zit on it. She began to scream in pain, so he held down her arms with one hand and held down her legs with his body weight, pressing her against the blood stained carpet. He carefully sliced off her skin, until her entire face was nothing more than bloody muscle. Rebekka screamed in agony.
"That wasn't so bad, was it honey?" the man asked with a smile. "But if you don't put something on that, you'll just get acne again... Did you ever hear that if you drink lemon water it can help with the acid levels in your body? My ex-wife used to drink that shit all the time to help her acne." He smiled, yanking the screaming and crying girl up by her hair and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and smiled when he saw the yellow plastic lemon filled with lemon juice. He threw Rebekka on the ground and got on top of her naked body again, dripping the lemon juice slowly onto the fleashy remains of her face.
"OWWWW!! FUCK HELP ME!!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!" Rebekka SCREAMED in agony as the burning lemon hit her wounds. She wailed, trying to break free.
She then felt him enter her, and he quickly fucked her hard, shoving his hands into her smelly hairy armpits and pressing his face into her oily hair.
Rebekka moaned and screamed, half in pain and half in pleasure.
As the man came inside of her, Rebekka couldn't help but smile. In the end, her fantasy came true. Even if it meant losing her face.. And her life.

The man smiled a twisted smile, "I wonder what your insides smell like..."

The end.

1236863671_pogo-stick.gif

The movement had been taking place for months.
a group of Tamerain's rallied for Blackfire to be allowed back on world, preferring her rule, her promises of making Tamerain the greatest empire ever.
Galfore dealt with these protesters gently at first, and then after the first soldier was found with his throat cut, he ordered all of them to be captured.
This proved harder than one would belive, And with every death each side gains more supporters.
On the verge of a all out civil war, the unthinkable happened.
The place was stormed, a small group lead by Blackfire herself.

"Fraggin laser fire!" Gizmo shouted, ducked behind a conner.
"Stop yer belly aching!" Billy shouted, across the hall from Gizmo, both behind pillars, as a group of loyal palace guards fired at them.
Dead clones of Billy laid all over the floor, and his gun was about to run out.
"I need more power packs!" Billy yelled.
"Boogers on you, I've already tossed you three of mine! " Gizmo yelled back, his battle suit almost out of power as well.
"Stand back ladies!" Mammoth yelled, Charging though the wall, a room full of dead tamerain solders behind him, and of all people, Kitten moth was next to him.
"I really have to thank daddy for mutating me!" she gushed, her eyes glowing briefly and then with Mammoth in front of her, taking the laser fire and grunting, She made it though to the soldiers, ripping out heart and snapping necks with ease, and laughing.
"That one scares me.." Gizmo muttered.

Blackfire chuckled to herself, as Galfore's massive fist came at her, and she simply grabbed it, squeezing and forcing him to his knees.
the attack that the other four were doing was to kill all the loyal soldiers. they had moved with the rest of the movement, and every solder not in the palace was being murdered right now, well almost all, those that weren't would convert or die.
Kid wykkyd had telaported her and Jinx into the the royal bed chambers, And Jinx had already slaughtered his personal guard, her hexs turning them into water that Kid wykkyd telaported into the sun.
"You're no empress, you're a monster!" Galfore grunted, between clenched teeth.
"If I'm no empress, then why are you kneeling before me?" she chuckled, and then lashed out with a kick that shattered cheek bones.
"Come on..Aren't you going to fight me?" she taunted, knowing she was the more powerful one, and there was no way he could win.
"Disgraceful witch!" Galfore yelled and reached for a blaster, only to have the weapon, and part of the arm holding it destroyed with her eye beams.
"Oh my...and to think i was going to give you a chance to plead for you're life."
She walked up slowly, her nipples hard and her crotch damp, clearly she was loving this.
"Y-You sick.." Galfore stammered, his life blood pooling out.
"Hey hey...stay with me.." she said, with mock concern as she charged a star-bolt, and then griped his arm.
the scream that came from him, made Jinx and Kid wykkyd jump back, looking scared, but Blackfire only laughed.
The star-bolt was her right and her's alone as princess of tamerain. only her, her sister and her lost brother could use them.
"This is the difference in our power Galfore." she said, letting go of the stump, having stopped his bleeding so she could have more fun.
"From the moment you were born, you're only mission was to serve the royal family. Super human power is the birthright of all tamerains, but Star-bolts and flight is the royal family's."
"T-This..isn't...over.." Galfore panted, weaken by his wounds.
"Will you submit to me? beg for you're life and lick my boots in front of a court of my people?" Blackfire asked.
"Never!" He yelled, and spat at her.
her eyes burned as she wiped the spit from her face.
"Wrong.fucking.move." She said in a low tone.
What happened next, Jinx and Kid wykkyd couldn't belive it. in his fear, He telaported away, desperate to get away from Blackfire, and sent himself into the sun killing himself.
Jinx watched, numbed and unable to say anything as Blackfire's jaw dropped, and her mouth grew big enough that she was able to put it over Galfore's head, and then bit down.
with a loud gulp, Blackfire patted her belly and turned to the stunned Jinx.
"Be a dear and get rid of this would you?" She asked, and then ran her togue over her face where blood had squirted on her.
"I..I..I..I.." Jinx babbled, unable to function anymore.
"Hmm? Damn...and she was cute.." Blackfire muttered, and leave Jinx in the room with Galfore headless body.

"back off or you're friend gets it!" The guard yelled, wide eyed and scared.
He had just watched all of his friends be slaughtered by these..these monsters and had managed to grab the one called Gizmo when he ran out of power.
Kitten looked over, at mammoth, shifting about in her black body suit, and shrugged.
The way she was feeling, she would of charged anyways, the rush of power she had was amazing, but Blackfire had promised the Hive positions in her government for their help.
"Stand down, Galfore's dead." Blackfire Said, flying towards them.
"N-No..you...no!" The soldier cried.
Blackfire tilted her head and then laughed.
"Ah...Darkfire...No wonder...Your father is dead, and he begged like a dog for me to spare his life, and to take yours instead." Blackfire lied.
He dropped his gun arm, for only a second.
"N-No..he won;t.."
"Your right. he didn't" Blackfire said, then fired a star-bolt into and through both him and Gizmo, and both fell over dead.
"You..You bitch!" Mammoth roared and went to strike her, only to feel Kitten on his back and nails going into his nail, and then he stopped and staggered about.
"Ummmm...bitch...mammoth...fight?" He asked, his IQ dropped down to such a level he was lucky to be able to talk.
and Billy...Billy would be begging for death every day...

On earth, anther tamerain female was dragging her boyfriend though the mall, and he looked as if he wanted to die.
"Oh Oh robin, in here!" Starfire said, tugging on his arm.
"Starrrr, that's a shop for woman's under-ware!" he whined, face red.
"Well you're the only other one who'll be seeing them, so you should have a say in it." she replied with a grin, watching him ack and get a nose bleed.
The two hadn't done anything...that mature yet, though she loved to tease him with such ideas, because of such reactions.
Later on she would thank Raven for the idea...
"Dude, is this thing on? hello? anyone there?"
Starfire growled softly, she was sure she had told robin to leave his T-com behind.
"Ahhh, Robin here, make it quick before Starfire kills me."
"Dude, we just a message from Tamerain. Galfore claims he needs Starfire there asap, Blackfire wants to plea a case to be allowed home. says here she's willing to have her powers negated with nanobots to come home."

"You know this has to be a trick right?"
Starfire sighed and rolled her eyes.
She was in a portion of the T-ship with robin, on there way to tamerain.
he demanded that he come too, claiming that he was good at reading people, and would be helpful
"This is to do with my sister robin." she had argued.
"and my home."
"True. But one day she could be my Sister in law, and Tamerain could become a semi home for me."
For someone who had seem so smart a few hours ago, he was -really- getting on her nerves now.
"I know robin. I knew it the first time you said it. and the second. and the third. and the fourth, fifth.." She trailed off.
"OK...Point taken. shutting up." he said, looking pouty.
She looked over and had to put a hand to her face to hide the smile.
For someone so serious, so determined..whenever he lost a fight, he looked just like a scolded child.
As they pulled over the city, Starfire frowned.
"what's wrong?" Robin asked.
"A few buildings seem to be missing..I'll have to ask Galfore about it." she said.

As the ship was landed, Blackfire watched from a view screen.
Kitten was by her, and she was rubbing her hands together.
"Are you ready?" Blackfire asked.
already agents were on the move, to lead Starfire and robin right to where she wanted them.
"totally."

Starfire frowned as two tamerain walked up, using personal air tanks with clear masks over their masks.
"Princess Starfire! welcome home!"
"why are you wearing those?" She asked.
"After you left the first time, a minor earth virus cause some illness on Tamerain. nothing we couldn't adapt too, but still, better safe then sorry." Said the first agent.
"Galfore regrets that he can not meet you in person, but he is busy keeping a eye on Blackfire. if you would follow us, we are going to have both of you cleaned so not to risk anther infection." the second one said.
"war of the worlds sydome." robin muttered with a shake of his head.
"Excuse me?" Starfire asked.
"It's a theory that top dogs at NASA and Stars has. that traveling from one planet to anther, you run the risk of that's planet virus and whatnot infecting you. it's official name is war of the world sydome, because it's part of the plot in the movie with the same name."
One agent lead robin off, while the other lead Starfire anther way.
"See you soon!" Starfire called.

Robin sighed as he walked behin the guard, eyeing him. he was a foot or so taller than him, and though his body language robin knew he was being led into a trap.
with anther sigh, he took out a birdarang he had treated before this mission, ready for anything, and whipped it so it cut the tamerain arm.
he turned around, looking mad briefly before falling over as the birdarang came back into robin's hand.
"Nice trick robbie poo."
Was all he heard, and he had a spilt second to think kitten before a fist slammed into him, and then he saw nothing.

Whatever she thought she was ready to see when she arrived in the royal court, this wasn't it.
she too had decided that she was being led on the wild goose chase, and had knocked out her escort, and sure that robin could take care of himself, rushed to the court.
The site before her...
a large table was set out, and on it was Fruits and the like, glasses of wine, and no least that four Billy numorus tied up, naked and quite alive, with apples in their mouth.
"Ah, I was wondering when you would show up."
Blackfire commented, walking towards her.
Dressed in Silver high heel boots that came up halfway to her knees and what seemed to be no more than a black bikini set, with Silver gloves, the Crown and a long white fur lined black Cape Blackfire seemed to be balancing out a slutty look with her royal wear.
"Ladies and gentlemen! This is the woman who has defeated me in combat, humiliated me and stole the throne away only to hand it over to one unworthy! I give you, Princess Starfire!" Blackfire yelled, gesturing to her sister, as every set of eyes went to her, glaring with hate.
"What have you done?" Starfire demanded, eyes glowing.
"What have I done sister? No, what have the people done!" She raised her arms,and those in the room, no less than 40 cheered.
"the good people of tamerain want a strong ruler, not some weakling who has to be handed power. They want a ruler willing to make tamerain great, and the masters of the universe!" Blackfire grinned, and floated over to her sister, looking eyes with her.
"they want a ruler willing to kill to take the throne.."
Starfire gasped and took a step back, hand going to her mouth and tears to her eyes.
"You..you didn't..He..He was there for both of us.."
"No little sister, he was there for you...like everyone else was..but not anymore. Now I'm the favorite sister of tamerain, and Galfore body is on display in the courtyard, and his head is nothing more than waste in our sewers." she paused and licked her lips. "Tasty but he could of used mustard."
Starfire let out a outraged cry and slammed a fist into Blackfire's fight, sending her flying back.
"You'll pay for this!" Starfire yelled, and went to move forward, with a large screen featuring Kitten moth caught her attention.
"Better stop right there Starslut.." Kitten giggled, and stepped out of the way, to reveal robin, knocked out, and hanging from the walls in one of the many dungeons in the place, arms chained up and his feet in shackles, his short torn off, and his chest cut.
"Let him go!" Starfire demanded.
"Kiss my ass." Blackfire said, getting up and brushing herself off.
"That wasn't a insult by the way. Kiss my ass or she'll kill him."
Starfire blinked, and looked from the screen and then back to Blackfire.
"You...what?"
"It's you're choice Starfire.." Blackfire said, as she pulled a silver collar from her cape.
"Put this on..it'll negate you're powers and can not be removed, ever. Put it on, and swear that you are my pet, nothing more than a dog who will follow my every command, and I'll spare his life."
"You...you're sick..and.." Starfire said, her mind reeling.
"the sickest." Blackfire agreed. "but that's still you're boyfriend, the love of you're life in there. and If you refuse, we'll all attack you while kitten slowly finish him off."
"I...I.." She felt dizzy, and moved over, bracing herself on the table.
"How do i know you will no kill him once I am powerless?" Starfire asked.
"Fair enough...The simple answer is you don't." Blackfire said with a smile, and nodded the the screen.
Starfire turned, and saw Kitten extend a fingernail, and trail it down robin's chest, a thin line of blood popping up after it.
"Y-You..You.." Starfire's limbs felt heavy and she made her way over to her sister.
"You win.."
She reached for the collar, but Blackfire pulled it away.
"On you're knees." she said breathlessly.
Starfire slowly dropped down, her face at eye level with her sisters crotch.
Blackfire played with the back of her trunks for a moment, and then turned around, one butt cheek exposed.
"kiss it." she ordered.
Starfire trembled, and leaned forward.
"For Robin.."
She gave the ass a quick peck, or meant too but her sister hand griped her head, keeping her there and slowly moving her sisters face.
not a sound was hear, save for the smacking of Starfire's lips as she finally kissing her sisters crack, and was then let go.
"Beg me." Blackfire commanded, her crotch damp.
"Please..sister...make..make me into you're pet...a lowly dog who will do whatever is asked of her." Starfire said with trembling lips.
"By all means." Blackfire said, and snapped the collar into place.
as it clicked, Starfire yelped as she was drained of all her power, and it was all added to Blackfire.
"You're mine now...now and forever." Blackfire whispered, and then ripped off Starfire's clothes, and her trunks.
"Let the feast began! all of you, enjoy the taste of human flesh, while I feed my dog!" Blackfire yelled, and grabbing a hand full of hair, lend the weaken dog slave off towards her room.

Starfire stumbled along, horrified as she heard the Billy's screaming and being eaten alive.
"Oh jeez..will you stop crying. you get used to it after awhile." Blackfire said, sounding bored.
"I..Oh.." Starfire sobbed.
Blackfire sighed, and rolled her eyes, well used to the sounds of carnage, having been the one to cause them more often than not.
they reached the throne, and Blackfire sat back on it, her legs spread open, and she looked down at Starfire.
"Well?" Blackfire asked, after a moment when nothing had happened.
"Yes Master?' Starfire asked tearfully.
"I thought i was pretty clear on what i wanted you to do."
"Um..you said you were going to feed me?" Starfire asked slowly.
"Oh for the love of..Lean forward and perform oral sex!" Blackfire yelled.
Starfire made a face and drew back.
"But..But we are sister and-"
What ever she was going to say was cut off, as Blackfire pimp slapped her.
"Are you calling you're empress a dog?" She demanded.
"N-No.." Starfire whimpered, a large bruise already forming on the side of her face, tears trailing down her face.
"You're nothing but a bitch, a female dog, to suggest that we are related is to call me a dog!" Blackfire explained.
"I..I'm sorry..Empress.." Starfire said softly, and then leaned forward.
She had heard of females pleasuring each other before, and had watched such a film with Raven, who got all flustered.
Truthfully, Starfire preferred men, and had little or no interest in men,but now she had no choice in the matter.
'How was it they did it in the movie..' She thought to herself, then gently kissed around the lips, looking up and giving the sluttish looks she could to her sister.
As her togue came out, and gently trailed on the outer lips, Blackfire clutched at her throne, her upgraded powers cause the stone to slightly crack.
"Fuck...you've done this before haven't you slut?" Blackfire purred.
Starfire nuzzled her nose agist her sister's nose, and then looked up to answer, then froze, recalling the dirty talk and moved back down and extend her togue, sliding it deep in her sister, wiggling it around.
Strong hands pressed agist the back of her head, and Blackfire was panting and moaning, grinding agist her face.
"Gooood puppy." she moaned.
As Starfire licked Blackfire's cunt, something odd happened to her, her nipples began to harden, and she felt herself getting aroused.
Without thinking about it, a hand drifted down, and she started to play with herself, moaning into her sisters cunt.
"Hey!"
Her bliss was stopped as with a yank of her hair, she was tugged up onto her feet.
"You don't touch you're cunt unless i tell you to slut!" Blackfire yelled.
"I..I'm Sorry empress.." Starfire said, blushing and shifting about.
Blackfire slid two finger into Starfire's damp snatch, and laughed at the way the bitch moaned.
"You love being a little whore don't you bitch?"
"I..I..ooo.." Starfire tried to think clearly, but was fingered harder.
"Answer me slut!"
"N-Noooo....I'm...not...a..a..whore!" Starfire yelled her body shaking as she was building up for a massive orgasm.
Blackfire's fingers popped out of her, and before she could think about it, her hands were tied behind her back.
"then you won't mind getting back to eating my cunt." Blackfire said.
Starfire whined, and found herself lapping away at Blackfire's cunt, desperate to get off.
by now, the crowd had finished with the Billy's and came over to watch, men whipping out their cocks and jerking it, Woman fingering themselves as there was no two person sex in the throne room without permission.
With a cry, Blackfire filled Starfire's mouth with her juices and cum, the Bitch lapping them up and then looking up, ashamed, and pleadingly.
"Awww, Does bitch wanna cum?' Blackfire asked, grabbing Starfire by her collar.
"Y-yes please.." Starfire whimpered, humiliated.
"You have to earn it..Look at all these aroused people..Since you're little show got them hot..why don't you go ahead and solve their problem?"

For the next hour, Starfire learned how to become a expert cock sucker and pussy eater, pleasing everyone in the room orally twice.
her belly was a little bloated from the massive amount of cum she had consumed, and her pussy was aching for something to fuck it.
A leash was attached to her collar, and Starfire was lead down the halls.
"Empress please...you promised.." Starfire whined, hating how she sounded..but X'hal she wanted to be fucked long and hard.
"Just a small tour first." Blackfire said, leading Starfire by the royal guards changing room.
As Starfire was led in, she noticed how big and hard all the guards were, and shook her head, ashamed to have been checking cock sizes.
"During my little take over, I employed members of the Hive for my strike force..You already saw what i'm useing Billy for. Gizmo was Killed during the assault, same as Kid Wykkyd but Jinx here.."
As she spoke Starfire spotted Jinx, Made into part of a thin wall.
Her ass and Pussy was on display for anyone to use over in the showers, while her head and tits were on the other side, by the toilets. her arms were pinned into the wall, and she had a blank look in her eyes, even as a Guard came up and popped her mouth open and took a piss.
"Her little mind snapped after I ate Galfore's head, and she hasn't recovered, so i thought i would put her to use in here."
Starfire gasped, horrified at the site, but as she watched, anther guard took to pounding Jinx's Pussy, and Starfire whimpered.
"Fuck up too often, and they'll have anther toilet slut." Blackfire said then tugged on the leash.
Starfire's mind was reeling as she was lead though the halls, stopping every so often to have her cunt played with to keep her nice and horny.
they came into a large room, formly used to house large beasts.
Starfire wrinkled her nose at the smell, and then yelped as large leg bone hit the ground and a low growling was heard.
"Mammoth suffered injury to his head,and as such, has the IQ of a dog." Blackfire explained.
He came forward now, naked and waving his rather large member around.
"Mammoth Horny! want pussy!" He yelled and tried to charge at them.
Blackfire sighed and blasted him back.
"Bad Mammoth! No fuck Empress! Punish you again!" She yelled.
the large brute whined and sat back, his hands pumping his meat in defeat.
"You'll learn to put up with him." Blackfire said with a wink.
tugged though the hallways once again, they came into the royal chambers. A lush and well furnished room, Starfire took note of a dog kennel in the bathroom, which door was open.
"Now then...lay down on the floor."Blackfire said, walking over to a dresser.
Starfire did so, and seconds later her sister was standing over her, with a dildo and a diaper.
"Something i forgot to mention. since you're just a dog, I can't exactly trust you not to shit and piss everywhere can I? So you'll wear a diaper when not being fucked. the diaper is only to be pissed in, if you have to shit, then let me know and I'll take you for a walk. If i find any shit ina diaper, you';ll be spending time with Mammoth."
Starfire was trly speechless, and by the time she thought of something to say, her sister had stuffed the dildo in her cunt, and had the diaper tapped up.
the fake cock felt soooo good, that Starfire moaned and whimpered, humping the air.
"Awww, does my puppy love her doggy diaper?" Blackfire taunted, rubing the front of it.
Starfire couldn't help herself, and nodded.
the once high and mighty princess was diapered, and having her cunt invaded by a dildo, with a belly full of male and female cum..
even if she got her powers back, sheno longer deserved to be a princess of tamerain
"E-Empress...I'm...I'm gonna.." She gasped.
Blackfire pulled her hand away, and Starfire couldn't get the dildo going enough to put her over the edge.
"P-Puhlease! Fuck me!" She cried out, desperate.
Blackfire smiled, and just pulled off her boots, and held a stinky foot to Starfire's face.
"kiss and lick it." Blackfire commanded.
without thinking about it, Starfire did as comanded, as Blackfire laughed and laughed.