Elder Scrolls Oblivion ?

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
I never played any of the Elder Scrolls games and never played Morrowind either, would I be able to play Oblivion and enjoy it?

I really just want to play it to see the graphics and see what its all about since everyone is raving over it.

My first Elder Scrolls game was Morrowind and enjoyed it a lot! If you don't mind spending a lot of time on a quality game then it's for you

I as you wanted to check my system, and see if its bette than warcraft..

GOOD LUCK IN THEM MAILING TO YA...FOR A TEST SPIN.

MININOVA HAS IT...

but if i play oblivion, will i spend the whole time going "what are they talking about?" because i didnt play morrowind?

Don't play it. Buy Dark Ages of Camelot for the pc. Best mmorpg you can play, everything else just ripped off DAoC/EQ. 90% of WoW material is thefted from DAoC.

I never played morrowind and I don't think that matters. There are references to morrowind throughout, like in things people say, or books you read, but it just seems to be there as a nice side reference for the fans. The game sets up the background for everything important to the plot.

metalskater7 said:
Don't play it. Buy Dark Ages of Camelot for the pc. Best mmorpg you can play, everything else just ripped off DAoC/EQ. 90% of WoW material is thefted from DAoC.

MMORPGs are for fags, anyone that plays WOW is braindead.

..and a homo

A braindead homo am I?

Arg...

Oblivion kicks tons of ass BTW, you don't need any Morrowind experience to enjoy its pure awesomeness.

Tempest said:
but if i play oblivion, will i spend the whole time going "what are they talking about?" because i didnt play morrowind?

no, but having played it and actually researched in the lore, as curious people would do in the game, then it would probably enrichen the experience. although, it's absolutely not super vital, since you'll have a blast anyways.