Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum 44W Guitar Power Amplifier

Bump! Has any of you guys been using one of these regularly? How is the reliability? And what do you guys think after having owned it for a while?

Yeah I've been using mine with 2 bands both who gig fairly regularly. Took it on a small tour abroad even.
Rock solid. I've switched recently to a different set-up for other reasons( my preamp broke!) but still carry this around as a backup and will continue to. It's so small and handy!
No issues with it for reliability. Also, I've never had an issue with the volume on it not being loud enough for gigging. I've played a good few shows with guitars not miced and it still had the volume.

I've used my Kemper with the EH 44 on a couple of Festival Gigs now and I am extremely happy. It's loud enough and sounds good enough. I'll be touring with this setup in two weeks and don't have any doubts it'll deliver every night...

It's the kind of thing that I've shown to other guys when playing gigs and a few have since bought their own.

I've used my Kemper with the EH 44 on a couple of Festival Gigs now and I am extremely happy. It's loud enough and sounds good enough. I'll be touring with this setup in two weeks and don't have any doubts it'll deliver every night...

Does it color your tone noticeably?

It'll colour the sound slightly. Wih the volume between 9-10 o'clock (which is plently loud - think 5150 on 3 on the volume) you'll get slight saturation - most noticeably on clean sounds. But it colours the sound in a pleasing way I'd say and really has some "tube - like" colour to it. Don't expect it to sound as good as a heavy weight high priced tube power amp. But the price-to size-to performance ratio on this little bugger is just insanely good....