Eliminator - Breaking The Wheel

How is anyone saying Breaking the Wheel is bad...unless you just don't like raw thrash?

The riffs are unoriginal and (more importantly) generally forgettable, the production is poor, the leads feel out of place...I wouldn't call it bad, it's perfectly listenable, but they don't stand out from the retro thrash crowd at all.

The music on "Breaking The Wheel" is completely original. The way the harmonies are played on the guitar yet it is so heavy at the same time and the ridiculously technical guitar/drumming interplay. Also Dr. Sand my pals Shah's vocals are extremely awesome EVIL vocals. This album is a true classic of the genre, and as far as production goes, if you judge music on production then you demonstrate how weak you are. Focus on the music. If we continue to obsess over production and pathetic wimpy details music will never progress. Drums are meant to keep the rhythm of the music going, and they are meant to compliment the music and riffs and they do exactly that with mathematical precision on "Breaking The Wheel".

Guess we will have to disagree on that.

Fair enough. I can certainly see how this would appeal to someone. Often with something like this (not unambiguously awful, not a stone-cold classic) the circumstances under which you first hear it can really make a difference, and admittedly for me having read the moronic drivel the OP is spewing probably put me in the wrong frame of mind. Which is not to say I don't stand by my opinion, but there are albums with dull riffs and weak production that I totally dig.

OP is one of these:

1) Dodens trolling under a puppet account since he actually knows the guys in Eliminator
2) ANUS wannabe
3) Someone just getting into metal