Eminem kicks ass

GregadetH said:
Try listening to a rapper with real fucking talent.

Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, L.L. Cool J

All of the above rip Eminem a new asshole.

Lets see I got my ass beat for having N.W.A ( thanks dad 15 years after the fact that broom handle mysteriously broke over my back and head, mom knows about it now) I went with ICE CUBE when they where done....I still have my original Death Warrent Album, I had public Enemy's shit ( The govenments responcible,The album before Anthrax did anything with Chuck D I thought that was the coolest thing I listened to them because they where heavy...I had all of 2 live crews shit as it came out before most of the black kids in my schools did ( I loved my neighbors) I was thirteen and fourteen. after the nwa beating I hid evrything, and certainly never let him suspect I had any of them...

So Fuck all of you I think Em is the shit, ( that guy I chased off with the bat...I dont see him that often around here,) :headbang:

Sir Phobos said:
Lets see I got my ass beat for having N.W.A ( thanks dad 15 years after the fact that broom handle mysteriously broke over my back and head, mom knows about it now) I went with ICE CUBE when they where done....I still have my original Death Warrent Album, I had public Enemy's shit ( The govenments responcible,The album before Anthrax did anything with Chuck D I thought that was the coolest thing I listened to them because they where heavy...I had all of 2 live crews shit as it came out before most of the black kids in my schools did ( I loved my neighbors) I was thirteen and fourteen. after the nwa beating I hid evrything, and certainly never let him suspect I had any of them...

So Fuck all of you I think Em is the shit, ( that guy I chased off with the bat...I dont see him that often around here,) :headbang:

Man that's fucking bullshit that your Dad beat you for listening to NWA! Sorry that you had to experience any of that type of bullshit! :erk:

strik9 said:
Man that's fucking bullshit that your Dad beat you for listening to NWA! Sorry that you had to experience any of that type of bullshit! :erk:

Some shit like that happend to my friend. Except he didnt get beat. His dad threw out all his twiztid cds cause it was "black music" even though they arent black.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Some shit like that happend to my friend. Except he didnt get beat. His dad threw out all his twiztid cds cause it was "black music" even though they arent black.

Man, I fucking hate racists! I'll never understand that mentality! I especially hate those asshole clan members who raise their kids to be asshole clan members just like them. I don't like it when parents choose a child's religion for them, (i.e. baptism at 1 or 2 etc.) let alone brainwash them from age 0 to be hateful and ignorant! o_O

strik9 said:
Man, I fucking hate racists! I'll never understand that mentality! I especially hate those asshole clan members who raise their kids to be asshole clan members just like them. I don't like it when parents choose a child's religion for them, (i.e. baptism at 1 or 2 etc.) let alone brainwash them from age 0 to be hateful and ignorant! o_O

yep. sad thing. the friend im talking about lived with a bunch of fuckin biggots. they already brainwashed the younger 15 year old brother.

wel as far as clan mentality... there numbers are slowly dwindiling,( or maybe its worse and they are all underground slowly building in numbers for when they can come out of the closet

I love his Michael Jackson jokes
( just lose it)

look who back with a brand new case
iand I dont mean a new case of
child molestation accusations
i done touched everything but little boys

( yeah sure im missing shit hey Im white , im not a rapper, Im a guitarist that can actually metalify Blue and yellow purple pills)

Hilary Duff
shes not quite old enuff
So I aint never seen a butt like that
maybe next year I'll say ass
and she'll make my Pee Pee go
Doing da doing doing doing

his shits too funny :headbang:

OK, I'll admit I like Eminem, but don't tell anybody!!! ;) It'll just be our little secret, allright?!