Eminem kicks ass

I should be getting a new guitar here shortly, Im going to check out a buzzsaw amp ( just out of curiosity, I dont even remeber who makes it)
my mind is stuck between 3 affordable guitars, Ibanez,B C Rich my mind keeps saying go for the Rich, But then I remember how good the last Ibanez I had felt, I think I would love a Gibson SG ( never played one actually, I like How Angus makes em sound though, not like Im trying to sound like him)

I donknowimboredandcantsleep

Sir Phobos said:
I love his Michael Jackson jokes
( just lose it)

look who back with a brand new case
iand I dont mean a new case of
child molestation accusations
i done touched everything but little boys

( yeah sure im missing shit hey Im white , im not a rapper, Im a guitarist that can actually metalify Blue and yellow purple pills)

Hilary Duff
shes not quite old enuff
So I aint never seen a butt like that
maybe next year I'll say ass
and she'll make my Pee Pee go
Doing da doing doing doing

his shits too funny :headbang:

I haven't heard his new album 'Encore'. The Marshall Mathers LP is his darkest, most vicious album. Almost every song talks about killin someone. Man i like the old shit, around 'the eminem show' things started to look a little blurry. But 'without me' is good. Damn, i can't believe Eminem actually played Warped Tour in 1999. Warped Tour used to have a lot of rap. There's been some stuff u wouldnt expect to see at past tours like:

Papa Roach (played warped tour 2000)
D12
Esham
Twiztid
Eminem
SUGAR RAY :lol:

The funniest shit ever, Sugar Ray got struck by lightning in 1997's chicago warped tour while performing on stage. :lol:

Ulster Mosher said:
He's a fucking talentless wanker. Sorry.

16.gif

9.gif

stomp224 said:
wellllll, I do like ICP, but i though it best not to mention it on an M&M topic......

Im a fan of both. I used to think it would be kickass to work for psychopathic records... Now after the school thing I think any studio would do, How hard is it to make a name for yourself within that industry...i might try and fail I might be real successful, wont know till i get there

yeah sur im off topic so sue me :D

Im really begining to wonder what i could just do...
could you imagine hearing some hip hop that you knew was totally synthesized, and thought what it would sound like done with guitars ( no not limp biscut or another anthrax copy or even nessacarily whut rap metal?)

But say that i thought a couple of songs would totally kick ass if done properly on a guitar , like for an example

1 M C Chris "fetts vette" I keep wanting to pull all the sinthezized stuff out and play the whole thing guitars ( just to hear what I could do with it)
2 eminem and D12 im goin to get my gun or the second to last track on Encore.
some how I just wonder what it would sound like.

I think that would be somthing Iwill play with as a lab project

You know it would be the perfect timing for shit like that to totally come out
I mean think of it, you have Lil john remixing with Ozzy's crazy train
talk about making you want to bump some shit

can i just ask "WHAT THE FUCK IS EMINEM DOIN ON A THRAX FORUM" jesus christ this shit boils my piss-"will the real slim shady pleez stand up"-yeah so we can all give ya a right royal fuckin beating.aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cant be bothered with this shit.......

SLUGFIST said:
can i just ask "WHAT THE FUCK IS EMINEM DOIN ON A THRAX FORUM" jesus christ this shit boils my piss-"will the real slim shady pleez stand up"-yeah so we can all give ya a right royal fuckin beating.aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cant be bothered with this shit.......

So, you're kinda new??

there is way worse shit on this fuckin board then eminem posts. just wait and see .

johnnieCzech said:
wow. THAT many posts in an Eminem thread. :yow:

Yer, but not too many in support of Eminem !!!

Not that I am being intentially judgemental, but I can NEVER see myself in those baggy jeans and Wu-Tang tops, being a rapper supporter.

Getting a little sidetracked here, but in Australia, I see these kids trying to be an 'American Homeboy' (and talk like one as well).. it is so phoney and makes me laugh. I would love one of these Aussies to meet an American and try and put the whole act on. I think they would get a severe beating...

Normal jeans and an Anthrax shirt will suit me fine :)

Someone should start a Spice Girls Reunion thread and see what the responses are (no, that someone is not going to be me!! he he)

Can someone kill this thread!!! Please? It is very dis-concerning seeing this untalented Michigan rejects name on the Anthrax board. He's so unoriginal he had to steal his name from the hershey's candy Co. & he cannot even spell it!!! PLEASE GET THIS WIGGA SHIT OFF THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides Do you think its really that bad to have an eminem thread on a thrax site,
I can eat sleep and breath metal, I cant eat sleep and breath anthrax, every album would become so boring
They would become

wait for it

New Kids On The Block ( oh I can feel my stomach churning even now)

I dont want them to become that band

Kill this thread ??

FUCK OFF !!

I suppose we can have more threads about how sorry we feel for the no-talent ASS CLOWN WHO RUINED ANTHRAX-mr JOHN BUSH

EMINEM IS BETTER THAN JOHN> HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I suppose we can have more threads about how sorry we feel for the no-talent ASS CLOWN WHO RUINED ANTHRAX-mr JOHN BUSH
EMINEM IS BETTER THAN JOHN> HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dude i know you like stirring up shit... but gimme a fucking break.