Emotion Runneth Over

One Inch Man said:
Silver Mt. Zion jesus christ

GY!BE is better :D [/magnetophone] (but yeah :Silver Mt. Zion jesus christ !!)

Doomcifa : I couldn't pass on the vocals at the beginning either ; I don't have words for songs like "Go mad and mark" and "A Will that Remains in the Ashes" . I'd say the vocals make the riffs 100 times more emotionnal than with standard and pointless (no they are not) screams.

HarmonyDies.... said:
Oh and Palace Music is really good apparently. Anyone actually heard them?
I've heard a few of Will Oldham's Palace Music and Palace related music over the years. Some is quite good, but none of it has really stuck with me for long. I wouldn't recommend anyone pick it up without checking some samples first.

Thing is it's too good to be real , when I first saw complete videos of their performances I checked where I put my ticket ; I hope it's not there to compensate for my bad results the same day :erk: [/superstitious shit]

deliverance said:
ya know, i've heard the name Sigur Ros for years, and still haven't heard them. what're they like and what album should i check out?
yeah me too, i heard them once and went "boo-riiing" (a la homer), but i know they deserve more than a passing listen

cthulufhtagn said:
yeah me too, i heard them once and went "boo-riiing" (a la homer), but i know they deserve more than a passing listen

Same here, I used to think they were an instant sleeping pill but now Agaetis has become one of my regular tune out/drift off selections. There are still at least a dozen post-rock acts I prefer though...