Emotion Runneth Over

The new Antimatter album "Planetary Confinement" is absolutely amazing. I liked their first two, but this is MUCH better. I didn't really like the electronic stuff they included in those, and this one is nearly all acoustic, much more melancholic. Very, very sad stuff. Mick Moss has a really emotive voice. That chick still sings on a few tracks, and she's got a great voice, but I prefer the tracks with Mick singing.

Doom said:
The new Antimatter album "Planetary Confinement" is absolutely amazing. I liked their first two, but this is MUCH better. I didn't really like the electronic stuff they included in those, and this one is nearly all acoustic, much more melancholic. Very, very sad stuff. Mick Moss has a really emotive voice. That chick still sings on a few tracks, and she's got a great voice, but I prefer the tracks with Mick singing.

I ordered this as soon as I saw The End get it in stock. I'm really looking forward to it and have been since I heard that sample track they released a few months ago. And I prefer their female vocals.