EMPYRIUM & NEGURA BUNGET REVIEWS

npearce said:
Awesome!

Use that for your review! Then send it to James Plotkin. I bet he'll love the hell out of it. He might even put it in an ad for the new album due later this year.
Are you serious!? o_O
I repeatedly listened to that album during a dark, depressing, hateful time a while back. It slowly grew on me to the point that I felt it was part of me. It makes me see the point of being a serial killer. It makes me want to see everything die a painful, sickening death.
I wouldn't ask what that timeframe was about for you, but I can totally see what you're saying. And it's rapid as well - when you put this on, there is no delay in it letting you into the mind of Jeffrey Dahmer.

I'm serious about your comments making a great review for Khanate.

Those extreme doom bands love when somebody describes their music in an abstract or original manner. Trust me. Anybody can write a review along the lines of describing the slow, noisey guitars, the screeching vocals, etc.

npearce said:
I'm serious about your comments making a great review for Khanate.

Those extreme doom bands love when somebody describes their music in an abstract or original manner. Trust me. Anybody can write a review along the lines of describing the slow, noisey guitars, the screeching vocals, etc.

Now I'm inspired... :)