ENCHANT/Redemption/Zero Hour coming up fast

We are playing in Los Angeles on the 23rd (the night before the show with Enchant) at Paladino's, and we are headlining the Headway Festival in Amsterdam on April 7th. Both dates will be headlining sets (1:30 or so) and will feature more material than we will be able to play in Atlanta.

In addition to these shows, let me say again how personally excited I am to play a show with our good friends in Zero Hour and Enchant.

We are playing in Los Angeles on the 23rd (the night before the show with Enchant) at Paladino's, and we are headlining the Headway Festival in Amsterdam on April 7th. Both dates will be headlining sets (1:30 or so) and will feature more material than we will be able to play in Atlanta.

In addition to these shows, let me say again how personally excited I am to play a show with our good friends in Zero Hour and Enchant.

In the Fullness of Time was definitely one of my CDs of the year - cannot tell you how anxious I am to see songs from that played live this weekend, man - I am STOKED:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Really looking forward to it Nick!

Hell Yeah it's less than a week away... We're gonna be at the TGI Fridays on Wolf by Valco Mall near Stevens Creek Blvd (10343 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014) before the show with some friends. Very close to the venue. I haven't set a time yet, but that's the plan if anyone is looking for a place to preparty and munch..

Hell Yeah it's less than a week away... We're gonna be at the TGI Fridays on Wolf by Valco Mall near Stevens Creek Blvd (10343 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014) before the show with some friends. Very close to the venue. I haven't set a time yet, but that's the plan if anyone is looking for a place to preparty and munch..

COOL man - I'll keep that in mind
:headbang:

I'll have my laptop on me so I'll be online for the weekend from the hotel room too.

01900.gif

I'm thinking we'll show up between 4:00-5:00 or so.
The venue is right there on Lawrence between Homestead and Pruneridge

Hope to see a few people there!!:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Cant wait for the show!! :headbang: Im driving 3 & half hours to see it. Should be good. Will try and be at the TGI Fridays. I'll be the guy in the Wuthering Heights t-shirt.

One reminder-- there is food at the venue if you want to grab a burger at the show-- I definitely would encourage everybody to show up early to catch all the bands!!

One reminder-- there is food at the venue if you want to grab a burger at the show-- I definitely would encourage everybody to show up early to catch all the bands!!

WHat time do doors open?
And what time does Zero Hour go on?

(OH and what shirt will YOU be wearing? Need to buy you a cold BREW mate!)

Doors open at 6:30 I believe...

Oh and hey Dave, if I don't eat a burger there I'll definitely make it up in beer consumption LOL... Always proud to do my part! :)

I'll be wearing a long sleeved Zero Hour Shirt....

WHat time do doors open?
And what time does Zero Hour go on?

(OH and what shirt will YOU be wearing? Need to buy you a cold BREW mate!)

Ill be wearing my Milli Vanilli shirt-- you won't be able to miss me!!
nah-- ill have something on--- Bear or Shark Black can point me out if you want to say hi-- i think we will be partying in your room after the show anyway right??:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:

Ill be wearing my Milli Vanilli shirt-- you won't be able to miss me!!
nah-- ill have something on--- Bear or Shark Black can point me out if you want to say hi-- i think we will be partying in your room after the show anyway right??:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:

That's something I don't think I or Uncakev will have a prob with :headbang:

[hey Kev.... start a list - think we need to buy extra brew!!!]:lol:

That's something I don't think I or Uncakev will have a prob with :headbang:

[hey Kev.... start a list - think we need to buy extra brew!!!]:lol:
I see a beer run happening earlier in the afternoon! Hell if enough people show we could fill the Koolaid guy up with beer and have him break through the wall and say...
koolaid-large.jpg
:headbang: :kickass: :lol: