ENCHANT/Redemption/Zero Hour coming up fast

Flying blind on a rocket cycle???........
:heh:

"Dispatch war-rocket Ajax to bring back his body!" :heh:

Meanwhile, back on the (intermediate) topic, alas, there aren't any Mongolian barbecues that close to PPUSA....but one of the best ones (for the price) and one of my favorites is about 10-12 minutes northwest: Jade Palace on US41, a half-mile north of I-285.

Well I think that we should get on our rocket cycles and descend upon that Mongolian BBQ down there on Friday or Saturday afternoon, before the doors open at Center Stage!
vultan_die.jpg

Well I think that we should get on our rocket cycles and descend upon that Mongolian BBQ down there on Friday or Saturday afternoon, before the doors open at Center Stage!

I'm not a big fan of eating a lot before shows -- too many long shows, tooo many clubs with awful or nonexistent restroom facilities :) -- but hey, who knows? There's also Thursday for Showcase attendees. :headbang:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Stop all engines! Repel boarders!" * chunky Queen drums and guitar riffs follow *

What an awesome soundtrack, too. One of my favorite soundtracks ever! I'm gonna dig up the CD or the movie and put it in right now!

I'm not a big fan of eating a lot before shows -- too many long shows, tooo many clubs with awful or nonexistent restroom facilities :) -- but hey, who knows? There's also Thursday for Showcase attendees. :headbang:
You make a good point. Knowing my eating habits in an 'all you can eat' situation with food that I can make spicy (red pepper and sriracha)!...well let's just say that Skeletor and his breakfast burritos won't have anything on me! :devil: :lol: I'll be there for the Showcase as well. I'd be up for going on Thursday too.
Classic picture from a classic movie! :headbang:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Stop all engines! Repel boarders!" * chunky Queen drums and guitar riffs follow *

What an awesome soundtrack, too. One of my favorite soundtracks ever! I'm gonna dig up the CD or the movie and put it in right now!
I agree with those sentiments completely! I watched that movie several times and the soundtrack was one of the biggest reasons (Princess Aura Dale Arden were most of the other reasons too :loco: )!
042200_muti_4x6c_5.jpg
dale_ming_1.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"CHARGE CAPACITORS.....

PREPARE SKYNETS TO CATCH GORDON'S BODY....."

You guys are madmen

Dave Kev you guys rule. Thanks for coming out to see us and bringing so much positive energy, such a great vibe, balls out enthusiasm and your incredible humor to the mix. You made this gig extra cool last Saturday.

One of my favorite moments was taking in Zero Hour in front of my man ( THE MAN! ) Troy rocking hard with you amigos. That was just too cool. That really fired my ass up for the show.

You have to be at every festival we need to put that in all contracts at this point!

Nick you guys tore it up Bro, amazing stuff, you know I am a huge fan and loved it? fnally seeing you guys tear it up. PP people you are in for a treat.

I need to come down and see it again at PP this October. I wish I could make it across the pond to see you and Zero Hour at Headway in Holland. That will be most incredible! We have to get this next one recorded soon so next time.

Thanks big time to you kats!

WOW! I thought that I was the only one who liked Flash Gordon. :headbang:
The soundtrack is killer.:kickass:

Maybe we could all go to sworlords movie theater and have that metal and a movie night that was spoke of. :lol:

What band would be a good compliment to Flash Gordon on the big screen?

You guys are madmen

Dave Kev you guys rule. Thanks for coming out to see us and bringing so much positive energy, such a great vibe, balls out enthusiasm and your incredible humor to the mix. You made this gig extra cool last Saturday.
Thanks bro! That means a lot coming from my Bass-brutha! It was a blast to hang with ya and see you guys, Zero Hour and Redemption play again!
One of my favorite moments was taking in Zero Hour in front of my man ( THE MAN! ) Troy rocking hard with you amigos. That was just too cool. That really fired my ass up for the show.
If anyone would like to see some pics from that show...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/enchant/293800-pics-saturdays-show.html

Watchin' you and Troy play was not only AWESOME :OMG: but, it was higher education for me bro! :headbang:

You have to be at every festival we need to put that in all contracts at this point!
If Inside Out or a promoter would pay for that, I'd sign up in a heartbeat! :kickass:
Nick you guys tore it up Bro, amazing stuff, you know I am a huge fan and loved it? fnally seeing you guys tear it up. PP people you are in for a treat.

I need to come down and see it again at PP this October. I wish I could make it across the pond to see you and Zero Hour at Headway in Holland. That will be most incredible!
HELL YEAH REDEMPTION TORE IT UP BRO! :headbang: It's too bad that they had to end before playing the last song on the set list (which for the life of me, I can't remember right now)! Well I hope that we get to see them play it when we see them play at PPVIII!
We have to get this next one recorded soon so next time.
"Next one" as in next album? :D

WOW! I thought that I was the only one who liked Flash Gordon. :headbang:
The soundtrack is killer.:kickass:

Maybe we call all go to sworlords movie theater and have that metal and a movie night that was spoke of. :lol:

What band would be a good compliment to Flash Gordon on the big screen?
Dude...that's a GOOD idea! For the "good compliment", I'd suggest another movie with a Queen soundtrack...Highlander I (the sequels sucked...so that means they never happened..."There can be only one!') I have both on DVD, so maybe some good friends and I could make a night of it complete with a beer drinking game based on those movies!:kickass: