ENCHANT/Redemption/Zero Hour coming up fast

I see a beer run happening earlier in the afternoon! Hell if enough people show we could fill the Koolaid guy up with beer and have him break through the wall and say...
koolaid-large.jpg
:headbang: :kickass: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

someone got pwned :heh:

Who's already here for the show on the 24th? Dave (Burke) and I already here at the Wild Palms Hotel since 1:10AM PST Friday morning. We're drinkin' some beers (some micro brew called "Drop Top Amber Ale") right now. :kickass: We just came back from having some really good Mongolian BBQ (I wish they had those in FL!) on Camino Real. I can't wait for the show tomorrow night! Zero Hour...Redemption...Enchant...they are going to kick so much ASS! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Who's already here for the show on the 24th? Dave (Burke) and I already here at the Wild Palms Hotel since 1:10AM PST Thursday morning. We're drinkin' some beers (some micro brew called "Drop Top Amber Ale") right now. :kickass: We just came back from having some really good Mongolian BBQ (I wish they had those in FL!) on Camino Real. I can't wait for the show tomorrow night! Zero Hour...Redemption...Enchant...they are going to kick so much ASS! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey c'mon man - I'm busy..... (gotta love wireless...)

Spring Rolls of Daath. (Gee, guess they're from Atlanta. :lol: )
:lol: That's even better!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Mongo BBQ = teh r0x0rz! :worship:

There we go...I'll just have to make a Prog/Tech Death (a la Tibetan style singing :p ) band for the next TX Madfest or PP Showcase called Mongolian BBQ (I like Tammy's abbreviation even better, Mongo BBQ)!!! I'll ride in on a horse and use my bass guitar as a bow and shoot Yak ribs (smothered in a Chipotle honey BBQ sauce) at the audience!