Enchant t-shirts are too expensive

Awww man! I was anxious to eventually get a shirt or two from the official site (money is too tight right now). Is the quality not all that hot?:confused:

Man, I was really into helping the guys out, support them...
but the price is way too high. And yes... you can check the tshirt yourself, it only has the Enchant logo, nothing more :(

I mean, why buy a tshirt like that when you can get one of GREAT quality, one that you'll make out yourself?

Ok, Ok...Due to the overwhelming compaints:mad:...I've lowered the Merchandise prices.:headbang: The only reason they were high in the first place was they were made in Germany and we had to pay import tax and shipping costs, which were quite high.

As far as the quality...The shirts are very good quality! I've had these shirts for a couple years now, yes, I wear them myself, and they happen to be some of the most comfortable t-shirts I own.

"you can check the tshirt yourself, it only has the Enchant logo, nothing more":confused:

The Break shirts are 4 color, 2 sided with Tour dates.:cool:

The Wounded shirts aren't as cool ($5 cheaper) only 2 colors and yes, it has the logo on the front, but it also has the tour dates on the back.

The Sweatshirt and Windbreaker has just the logo on it, nothing more, not the T-shirts...your power of observation needs improvement my friend!;)

Not every one wants a shirt that is loud and colorful. I know for myself, I like to have shirts from my favorite bands that don't scream "Look at me, I've got a shirt from my favorite band!" So we made a few subtle items as well...the Sweatshirt and Windbreaker with just our logo.

We are hoping to be adding some new items as well in the near future: Blink of an Eye - full color t-shirts and possibly a tamer J9 or D10 t-shirt with just the juggler on the shirt. We are still working on it. I'll let you guys know as soon as we have them available.

So no more whining!:cry:

Later,

Doug