End Of The Line...

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
This is the perfect metal song. ARCH ENEMY have won my heart over completely. The riffs to this song just crush. Great guitar solos with an old school feel. Majestic. I haven't played air guitar in the car in a while and dammit this one made me do it today. Where you're at the red light, jamming as if nobody can see you. Then you look over and the little old lady or the hot blonde actually DOES! Embarrassed? NO, just proud to be a metalhead!
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
This is the perfect metal song. ARCH ENEMY have won my heart over completely. The riffs to this song just crush. Great guitar solos with an old school feel. Majestic. I haven't played air guitar in the car in a while and dammit this one made me do it today. Where you're at the red light, jamming as if nobody can see you. Then you look over and the little old lady or the hot blonde actually DOES! Embarrassed? NO, just proud to be a metalhead!
Ted
One of the best melodic death metal bands out there today...
And before someone says " why are you posting this on old school?" It is because A.E. has that old school feel to them.

tedvanfrehley said:
Ted

Great Band ive not long had Anthems Of The Rebellion and its kicks arse big time i just love Angela's Growl :D

I know this isn't the trade forum, but if anyone here has any AE live shows or knows anyone that has 'em please send 'em my way! I saw them in Portland,OR on the last tour & will make every effort to check 'em out again! I'm jonesin' for some live AE shows....