Best Album of 2003

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey all...well, the end of the year is drawing near, so let's hear what you all think is the BEST METAL ALBUM OF THE YEAR and why you think so! Also, just for the hell of it, why not throw in your favorite non metal album of the year?!?! Here are my picks! Let's hear yours!!!!!!!!!!

KING DIAMOND - The Puppet Master
I cannot get enough of this album! Great packaging with the dvd and all but what great songs! The riffs throughout are freakin' addictive! At first listen it sounded like an old favorite. I would have said Arch Enemy's Anthems of Rebellion until this thing came out! What great guitar work! True virtuosos in this band!

Now for the best non metal album of 2003......

I have to go with .....

MY MORNING JACKET - It Still Moves
Fans of the Eagles, old timey country, and the PULP FICTION soundtrack should check these guys out for sure. When you listen to it you can just picture a Quentin Tarantino film accompanying it. Trippy and recorded to sound like it's coming out of a 1950's diner jukebox....but again, great songs. You'll be singing along with every song after a few listens and you won't soon get the song "Dance Floor" out of your head.

So what are y'all's picks?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ted

Uhhhhh, St. Anger! No just kidding.

An oldschool album of the year? I would go with...

I love the new Six Feet Under disc, KD's Puppet

Master, The Iced Earth single was great...

Okay, I would vote for Arch Enemy! Overkill's

Killbox 13 was also a good one though.

lol ummmm best of 2003 Lets see Anthrax WCFYA alot of ppl didnt like this one I think its awsome :) Overkill Killbox13 The Best of the year hands down Iron Maiden Dance of Death Just for no more lies Killer tune the eyes of Alice Cooper its Alice :p lol i cant remember anything else at the moment