ENDITOL clip - RevalverMKIII

Thanks dudes. The kick is DFHS, sonor kit, with some EQ on it. The amp sim was 5150 with the sneap settings from here, then a bunch of EQ. Cab was an ENGL V30 impulse I also found on here. :kickass:

fuckin awesome bro, ive been trying to get revalver to give me a a smooth distortion at the same time with bite, but i get bite with this nasty grit to it, wel done

Wow. The tone is fantastic but the songwriting is astounding! That song is phenomenal; tech but not wanking, challenging, and catchy. Just great stuff. Grabbed all of the songs off of your page.

This is an awesome song. The part around 2.41 i think, just gives me chills. Good job dude!!!
Guitars sound great:)

Dude, is that a Blackmachine in your soundclick profile picture? I love those guitars, they are just a thing of beauty. Awesome tone and song aswell!

Keep on rocking dude!! :)

Dude, is that a Blackmachine in your soundclick profile picture? I love those guitars, they are just a thing of beauty. Awesome tone and song aswell!

Keep on rocking dude!! :)

Indeed it is, I finally got mine after a very long wait and it's simply the best guitar I've every played. The feel and tone is just fucking Killer! :headbang: