Engl Invader 100 + Palmer Pga04 Mixtest Clip!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
sup sup everyones

so yeah i have been messing around with recording silently using my palmer and my engl invader and i have been getting some cool sounds with that, this is my first attempt at a mix with this and i like it so far, obviously there is always room for improvement and its a very different mix in a lot of ways from what im normally doing but i like the way its sounding so far!

so here ya go:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=147108&songID=5810281

enjoy!

Hey man

could you post some RAW clips of the guitar only?

fifth (power) chords, open chords, simple riffs, maybe some 4/4 so that I can hear how the palmer sounds on its own?

I'm torn between the PDI03 or the PGA04.
Reviews say that the PDI03 sounds better though.

have you had the chance to test both?

take care

oh... sounds good for your kind of sound.

thanks guys
i havent had the chance to try both, i saw a great deal on an 04 and i got it, i myself was having trouble choosing before!
but yeah now im kinda thinking that i like this mix better:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fssiiclcgxe
what do you think?

Sounds awesome, you can hear the ENGL tone :headbang: Clip 1 sounds better to me. Clip 2 sounds like a blanket has been put over the amp.

ok well last nite i updated the soundclick clip with an even better one with better drums too!

Hey man

could you post some RAW clips of the guitar only?

fifth (power) chords, open chords, simple riffs, maybe some 4/4 so that I can hear how the palmer sounds on its own?

I'm torn between the PDI03 or the PGA04.
Reviews say that the PDI03 sounds better though.

have you had the chance to test both?

take care

oh... sounds good for your kind of sound.

i like it im thinking about buying one ...can you post more samples?:Smokin:

Keep in mind that Bulby used the Palmer like a power attenuator and ran it's line out into the cab/mic modelling of a toneport.

thanks for the info but i just want to hear the palmer by itself with a high gain amp:heh:

ok ill do that when i get a sec, so you guys want a clip of it with no post processing at all, and just guitars right?