Engrish :D

Dexter_prog

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2006
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Feeling like reading some Engrish? This is from a guy I know's band. He never studied English but can speak little because of what we learned in school (English in Argentinian schools is near terrible, plus students don't give a damn) but nevertheless he doesn't hesitate writing complex (?) stuff. I swear I feel embarrassed just for reading it:
http://www.equinoxem.com/en/symbol.html

The first sentence is probably one of the best: "Music is not only a technical-note-sound, further when feelings comes in the game." I don't even understand what they tried to say in Spanish. I even tried using google translator (English > Spanish) just to see if the used it to translate. It still made no sense.

Besides the evident bad English there's a big amount of bullshit going on there, some stuff is hilarious.

(this whole thing will probably be funnier for those who speak Spanish because there are often literal translations from Spanish to English)

Nothing will ever beat Felix referring to backwoods people as "behind-forest residents" :lol::lol: (sorry Felix :D) And honestly, while that opening italicized bit is gold all the way through, the rest of it isn't that bad; I always get a chuckle when people will ascribe genders to inanimate objects or concepts ("the real knowledge and his aplication is still hidden and reserved for the initiated-ones"), but of course I understand that's how most languages work, so at least in that way English is a bit easier :D