translated songs

Hello!
I'm makin a web of songs translations and I wondered uf you could help me (if it's not too much to ask). I read that there is a web with Vintersorg's translations (I've seen it) but lyrics are translated in such form that is very dificult to transtate to Spanish XD.
I was very grateful to you if you sent me song's translations (in English, and if you are good to speak Spanish better :D) of groups that sing in Norwegian, German, Swedish, Finnish etc. I Know that I cannot give you anything in return for this favor, the only thing I can do is to be grateful for this and put your nick in the web (my mail is v_a_l_h_a_l_l_a@hotmail.com).

Thank you:) :headbang:

I don't think that's a very good idea, at least not first translating it to english and then spanish, it would probably become very inaccurate. And besides, doesn't spanish people understand english?

I've translated some songs to spanish and there are not inaccurate if the translation is right. There are a lot of spanish people that is very bad at english (I'm an example of it jejeje) and if they want to know the mean of a song they have to take the dictionary, and sincerily, it's boring.
And it's not the same to know what mean a normal text that a song (witch has metaphors etc)it requires more time.
There are many songs in German, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian I would like to have an idea what they mean and I suppose there are people in the same situation (more or less, it doesn't matter) :) and I suppose that there are many people who is able to speak some of this languages and english and wouldn't mind sending some translations to me (I hope so jejejej).

jajajaja spaffe I only have a translation of a swedish song, I translate it (because I found the english translation) and I suppose it's right because the meanig of the song can be understood.
And Mantis, the web is not a great thing, but I sometimes translate songs because want to know what they mean and I thought that I could put them in the web :), the page is http://vivaelmetal.webcindario.com
Thanks !