Enough is enough ... Belgar counter attacks

Belgar said:
The worst part is having to suffer thru another COB show in order to see AA ... well kind of good that COB is headlining. I am tired of going to shows and feel like I am in the middle of disney club metal version.

...isnt that what CoB is all about these days?

My intro to Trivium was when they played after AA in San Francisco, before AA came out the crowd was alternating between Amon Amarth! chants and Fuck Trivium! chants, it was pretty clear where AA should have been on the bill, when the opening band packs the house and gets a reaction like that, I really wonder why the guys haven't been put on at least a co-headlining tour or something...

I hadnt even heared about trivium untill ... the day after tommorow minus 1 year (for ppl who cant follow me, i mean: 5 october 2005) when they toured with Arch enemy (what? arch enemy sucks to?! shut up?!?!?!) and i actually thought "hmm this aint a bad band, imma listen to some song when i get home".. well, the rest is pretty obvious i guess. I did catch a pick with a trivium logo on it, the reason i actually kept it instead of sacrificial burning it is because the pick is about 2mm thick wich plays pretty nice.

foto1tw9.jpg

(i edited the 'Tr' cos u couldnt see it no more)

EDIT: If anyone wants to burn it, u can buy it hihihi

VikingSF said:
Man, I suffered through Trivium at the AA/CoB tour and even then I didn't entirely realize how awful they are. Watching this video was funny, but also excruciating. I can't imagine listening to that crap repeatedly and not bleeding from the ears.

last year at the NYC show when they opened up for CoB and Trivium we walked out and waited at the merch table for them after their set, had no interest at all at seeing anyone other than AA. This year depending on the layout of the theatre we might actually have to endure the bands on before them.