Ensiferum at Wacken

Well I wanted to wait because I haven't been sure if I should go to Wacken or to the Summerbreeze. But maybe I'll go to both! :)
It was my first time this year and now I think I'm infected! ;)
By the way you are listening to a great song, hekse.

Well I wanted to wait because I haven't been sure if I should go to Wacken or to the Summerbreeze. But maybe I'll go to both! :)

lunatic_cherry said:

you definately should come to Wacken! I have been to Wacken 3 times now and to Summerbreeze once (this year), and this one kinda sucked... the organisation was terrible and they even didn't let Finntroll finnish their set without telling them to hurry or something! And who wants to see Die Happy at a Metalfestival? :yuk:

Well I haven't been to the Summerbreeze, but a friend of mine (by the way you know her) was there and she liked it. They had a great Lineup this year (Sonata Arctica, Evergrey, Ensiferum,...), except Die Happy nobody did actually really know why they were at Summerbreeze. :)
But next year I will definitely go to Wacken again and the rest depends on money and my job. :)

yeah, the lineup was - except from a few bands like Die Happy or Xandria - kinda nice, but the running order was terrible. Sentenced as a headliner didn't even play 90 minutes, Vintersorg had to stick to the small stage while Xandria played at the main stage, the sound of Sonata Arctica was absolutely horrible... we had some problems with the press passes, the toilets and showers were terribly dirty, the food was too expensive... and the weather sucked, but that wasn't Breeze's fault! ;)

I know some of the folks who were playing summerbreeze this past August. :D And i know some folks who were there. This will be my first Wacken, but it looks to be a promising one! I shall be pringing my portable bar in a bag with me, and possibly be wasted most of the three days. :p