Enslaved concert (video)

My Arms, Your Purse

I Steal Things
Jan 7, 2006
Bergen, Norway
Well I found the concert I wrote about in the Enslaved thread.
Here's a lil guide to watch it, since you have to navigate through a norwegian site for it :)

-> http://www.nrk.no/p3/

-> Scroll a bit down and look at the left column: under the orange/white headline LYD OG VIDEO press VIDEODAGBOK:ENSLAVED

-> that's just a short interview in norwegian, I postet the translation in the Enslaved thread. Write Enslaved in the white box in the upperright corner and press SØK

-> Now look to the bottom left of the small window, and press number 2 from the top, the one called just "Enslaved"

-> If a window without the video appear with the buttons: TA TESTEN og LAGRE appears, click TA TESTEN then a number will appear in the white box, and then LAGRE

-> Then the video should work, if it doesn't: I'm sorry for having wasted your time, I give up

err it finally loaded, but i got this:

Før du kan se programmet må vi teste internettforbindelsen din.Internetthastigheten din avgjør hvilken kvalitet du kan se Nett-TV i. Med en god bredbåndsforbindelse (over 900 kbps) får du den beste kvaliteten.

Dersom sendingen hakker, skyldes dette sannsynligvis at maskinen din ikke er kraftig nok til å vise Nett-TV i en så høy kvalitet. Prøv å skru ned hastigheten ved å trykke på innstillinger på nytt.

Test av din nettforbindelse
Før du kan se programmet må vi teste internettforbindelsen din.

Din hastighetDin Internetthastighet ble målt til: Kbps
Internetthastigheten din avgjør hvilken kvalitet du kan se Nett-TV i. Med en god bredbåndsforbindelse (over 900 kbps) får du den beste kvaliteten.

Dersom sendingen hakker, skyldes dette sannsynligvis at maskinen din ikke er kraftig nok til å vise Nett-TV i en så høy kvalitet. Prøv å skru ned hastigheten ved å trykke på innstillinger på nytt.

Viktig informasjon dersom du bruker Nett-TV fra utlandet.

I get the same.

read the guide, I think that will do it :)

edit: -> If a window without the video appear with the buttons: TA TESTEN og LAGRE appears, click TA TESTEN then a number will appear in the white box, and then LAGRE

Thats it I believe, lets hope it works :)

went through all the steps but the video refused to play for me

Did the number I put in the TA TESTEN box effect the quality of the file that I watched? It's kinda small. . .
Edit. Wonder why Grutle avoids singing half of the clean vocal parts.