entertain me...

As seen on IRC:

DSC00626.jpg

Cat. (Named Barbashco, called Bean though.)

DSC00628.jpg

His face.

DSC00631.jpg

Doggy!

Stick quarters up your ass... then try to get the quarters into the little laundry coin slots with only the power of your anus.

Watch Cro Cop kick people's heads off! Dude's a fucking beast:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that puppy's eyes are creepy.

I will dance on the table for your amusement. :D How's that?

Seriously I had some cartoon links that are guaranteed to amuse anyone for hours, but they are on the good computer :( I will have to give them out tomorrow. One is called Hard drinkin Lincoln, and the other Mr. Wong. Provided they still let you watch Mr. Wong. Oh and I can't forget about the Retarded Animal Babies cartoon!

That's it I'm going to look for them. I have a fire in my belly now!

Here are the cartoons. It will take you all night to watch them all!

Hard Drinking Lincon
There are allot of episodes with this one. Be sure you watch them in order.
http://www.icebox.com/index.php?id=show&showid=s3

Warning: Mr. Wong is bent!
http://www.icebox.com/index.php?id=show&showid=s10

The pilot episode does not do the retard babies justice. But it's still funny. They are a parody of Happy Tree Friends. Satan shows up in nearly every episode!
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/retardedanimalbabies.html

Oops! I gotta get on the table and dance now! lol...watch me dance!

Yes, Mr. Wong is glorious! I all most busted my O ring at that one. I hope they are letting people watch past the first episode again. That's how I managed to watch them all. There are other funny cartoons on there, but Mr. Wong is the best.

Watch Cro Cop kick people's heads off! Dude's a fucking beast:

Holy shit! I couldn't watch this last night (because The shitty computer doesn't do video well) But god damn! That was awesome! :kickass: That man could kill someone with those kicks! Ok, I've got to show Alex this when he gets home. When do these fights ever come on tv? I hate boxing these days because they are bland to me. But this was great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit! I couldn't watch this last night (because The shitty computer doesn't do video well) But god damn! That was awesome! :kickass: That man could kill someone with those kicks! Ok, I've got to show Alex this when he gets home. When do these fights ever come on tv? I hate boxing these days because they are bland to me. But this was great!
They show fights on Spike TV every Wednesday night and then there's a reality show on afterwards about guys competing to get a contract in the UFC (the biggest Mixed Martial Arts organization today). Sometimes FSN will show fights from PRIDE, which is an old organization that the UFC recently purchased. This Saturday there's a live event on PPV. There's tons of MMA on TV nowadays. It's pretty much the fastest growing sport in the world right now. It's more dynamic and exciting than boxing or kickboxing because it includes elements of both of those, plus wrestling, jiu-jitsu, judo, anything. It's as close to a real life fight as you can get with a sanctioned sport.

That said, Cro Cop originally came from PRIDE, where most of the clips in that video are from. He also did kickboxing with K-1 and you can tell those clips from the MMA clips because he's wearing boxing gloves in them. In MMA, they use little tiny 4oz fingerless glvoes. Basically they're nothing more than knuckle pads. Since Cro Cop came to the UFC, he hasn't been nearly as good. He won one fight and then in a very ironic twist of fate, he got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT with a head kick from an opponent he was expected to completely walk through. That's the other best thing about MMA... anyone can win at any time. No matter the odds, anything can happen. Since that KO, he's lost a decision too. I hope he gets his head on straight and comes back like a badass. He used to so fun to watch, but now he's just timid and doesn't go on the attack anymore.

I could type about MMA all day long.

Anderson Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world right now:
silvaleben.jpg

I used to watch UFC a long time ago. My friends brother would make the ppv an event of it and everyone paid a little to attend. But my night job kind of killed any chance of attending anymore because it always fell on a week night back then. I had that night job for years so I kind of forgot about it. I do miss it, and the MMA from that clip alone looks more exciting then UFC did back then. Although that was also the time of Gracie (sp) Anytime you saw him you knew it was going to be a boring fight, and that he was going to win.

We get that channel too! I'm gonna keep my eyeballs peeled! I loved it, but I think he's gonna love it more then me because he's been grumbling about boxing of late. He only watches the welter, and feather weight fights these days.

Cool he's in for a treat then. I remember the first few UFC's. It was actually started by the Gracie family as a way to prove that Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu was the most effective form of fighting in the world. They were right too... as boring as those fights may have been, Royce Gracie dominated pretty much all of them. The sport is much different now. Back then there were NO rules. Anything was allowed from hair pulling to fishhooking to groin kicks. Now that it's more established and sanctioned by athletic commisions there are proper rules and regulations that just makes it more of a "sport" rather than glorified street fighting. Back in it's early days, fighters usually only specialized in one style and if they couldn't execuite their style in the fight, they usually lost. Nowadays most fighters are extremely well rounded and comfortable in any aspect of the fight, be it on the ground, striking, in the clinch, etc. This also makes it more unpredictable which in my opinion is one of the best things about the sport.

Some current fighters to watch for:

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
BJ Penn
Roger Huerta
Anderson Silva
Wanderlei Silva
Dan Henderson
Fedor Emilianenko (arguably the best MMA fighter ever)
Georges St. Pierre

They show fights on Spike TV every Wednesday night and then there's a reality show on afterwards about guys competing to get a contract in the UFC (the biggest Mixed Martial Arts organization today). Sometimes FSN will show fights from PRIDE, which is an old organization that the UFC recently purchased. This Saturday there's a live event on PPV. There's tons of MMA on TV nowadays. It's pretty much the fastest growing sport in the world right now. It's more dynamic and exciting than boxing or kickboxing because it includes elements of both of those, plus wrestling, jiu-jitsu, judo, anything. It's as close to a real life fight as you can get with a sanctioned sport.

That said, Cro Cop originally came from PRIDE, where most of the clips in that video are from. He also did kickboxing with K-1 and you can tell those clips from the MMA clips because he's wearing boxing gloves in them. In MMA, they use little tiny 4oz fingerless glvoes. Basically they're nothing more than knuckle pads. Since Cro Cop came to the UFC, he hasn't been nearly as good. He won one fight and then in a very ironic twist of fate, he got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT with a head kick from an opponent he was expected to completely walk through. That's the other best thing about MMA... anyone can win at any time. No matter the odds, anything can happen. Since that KO, he's lost a decision too. I hope he gets his head on straight and comes back like a badass. He used to so fun to watch, but now he's just timid and doesn't go on the attack anymore.

I could type about MMA all day long.

Anderson Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world right now:
silvaleben.jpg

in that video, who was that REALLY huge black guy he knocked out? it looked like bobby lashely but im sure it wasnt