entertain me...

in that video, who was that REALLY huge black guy he knocked out? it looked like bobby lashely but im sure it wasnt
The guy that took the straight left and fell down a few seconds afterwards? That's Bob Sapp. He's a hilarious guy with a great personality, but he's huge and slow and prone to getting beat up a lot haha.

Speaking of Fedor Emilianenko, is he doing to make his UFC debut soon or what?
No he signed with M-1, the new organization started up by Mark Cuban. Fedor and the UFC were negotiating for a long time, but Fedor wanted to be able to fight outside of the UFC at events in Russia, and the UFC was having none of it, so Fedor signed somewhere else. It's kind of interesting too, because Fedor always talks about wanting to fight the best fighters in the world to prove he's #1. Well guess what Fedor... all the best fighters in the world are in the UFC and you just turned down what probably would have been the biggest payday contract in the history of the sport because you claim you still want to be able to fight in Russia.

This is one of the reasons people are starting to doubt his legitimacy as the best fighter in the world. He had a golden opportunity to prove it and back up his mouth, and he turned it down. He'll walk through everyone he faces in M-1 and when he's done with that, the best fighters will still be with the UFC.

On the flip side of the coin, Dana White is a fucking tool. During negotiations with Fedor, he hyped him up as the best in the world and as soon as he turned down the contract, Dana started saying "Screw Fedor and his crazy Russian agents. He's not even Top 5 in the world." Whatever, Dana.

Yep, it was the no rules days when I've last seen it. I remember one little dude, and this huge guy that was bald. I think the big guy was some kind of sumo wrestler. The little guy some how got him on the ground and proceeded to punch the guy squarely in the nuts, I don't know at least ten times. I felt sorry for him. IT was damn brutal. I guess it proves you don't have to be this behemoth to win a fight.

I thought I saw Gracie's Daughter on the Ninja warrior show once. That family is cool, even the oldest grandpa fights. hahha, they just need to pace themselves so they make it more exciting for us! :D

yeah, the sport probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Gracie family. A couple years ago, Royce came back to fight Matt Hughes and it was hyped up as old school vs new school. Royce got dominated, almost submitted by arm bar and then proceeded to get TKO'd in the 2nd round. Fighters today are a million times better than they were back then. I love this sport!!!!

edit: Hughes beat Gracie in the FIRST round!

Gracie was also 40 years old and plagued by injuries... not saying that Franklin isn't damned good, but I would have preferred to see how he would have done at his prime. His Grandfather is a legend for good reason, only loosing to Kimura back in the day, arguably the greatest judo stylist who ever lived (there's a reason it's called the Kimura).

Gracie was also 40 years old and plagued by injuries... not saying that Franklin isn't damned good, but I would have preferred to see how he would have done at his prime. His Grandfather is a legend for good reason, only loosing to Kimura back in the day, arguably the greatest judo stylist who ever lived (there's a reason it's called the Kimura).
I think you mean Hughes. And he is damned good but I hate him haha. I think if Hughes had been around in the early days of the UFC he still would have beat Royce. It's all about styles in MMA and Hughes is a ground expert like Royce, except he's 100 times stronger. The guys Gracie fought in the early days were generally guys that weren't used to being on the ground. That's Hughes' home so I think back in the 90's, the results would have been the same.