Eos!

Originally posted by a guy...
Just saw Cathedral is going to be at Z7 March 4. Please take some pics of them for me!!!!:worship:

With Samael? I don't know yet if I'm going to see them..
They're still at Century Media? Well then it might work to get a photo pass ;). I'll see what I can do :)
But first there are Opeth and Apocalyptica :D

Originally posted by Cerulean
:confused: Eh? I don't understand, what's the problem??
Here it's no problem to make pics of yer favourite bands :(

In some places you are allowed to take a small camera with you but mostly it's forbidden. And I also don't want to take pics with the smallone anymore. If I take them, then with the bigger one. And for that I need a photopass. Usually it works but when it's about bigger labels then it's not as easy :(

Anymore around here anything is considered a weapon. I wouldn't be surprised if some had their camera taken away for that. Most of the time though cameras aren't allowed around here.:D

Not much interesting going on at the Anathema forum so my number of postings is staying low :loco:
I asked about the photopass for Cathedral and Samael but unfortunatelly I was too late. There's only one hope now.. It could work if the guys from the Z7 show mercy *g*. I'm gonna know it about two or three days before the concert.
Till then, loads of Opeth pics are on the way to me now. I took four films at their concert in Zurich last week :D

You were sure busy at that Opeth concert. Can't wait to see the new pics!:D I sure hope you can get the camera to that Cathedral/Samael gig. Cathedral is one of my all time faves! There hasn't even been info on any US dates, and I really wanna see them live!

bwahaha2.gif