Tour with Ensiferum

stanger

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2006
At December, 14th Turisas is said to play with Ensiferum and Insania at Z7, Pratteln (Switzerland) (show is confirmed by Z7)
This looks like one date of a european tour to me!

At December, 14th Turisas is said to play with Ensiferum and Insania at Z7, Pratteln (Switzerland) (show is confirmed by Z7)
This looks like one date of a european tour to me!

looks to me like a) those swiss bastards announced a concert before the tour was public and b) that this is going to be the 2-3 week european tour.

and @ uppercreep: you still get to see turisas end of august, so dont whine ;-) it has been 2.5 yrs that turisas have been touring mid-europe. so i really am looking forward to see them in a (mideuropean) club again. and z7 is awesome anyway, no discussion. hopefully for them they get better clubs than last time!

so lets be patient until all the dates are announced then, will we? :-D

ah and nb. the flights to switzerland from FIN are not thaaaaaaaaaat expensive, i am a geek in finding cheap flights for that route nowadays, so that wouldnt be an excusion at all to not come to see the concert! *g*

Fuck ill travel it. It will only be the fourth time ive seen both bands. :p :lol:

Nah, i didn't mean, "They Aren't", i just said "knowing my luck they won't"

They probably will though, i hope :p

It'll be the 6th time seeing Turisas and 2nd Ensiferum for me.

I'm going to see Turisas twice in september, 15th and 20th.. they'll be my
4th and 5th times :D

Nah, i didn't mean, "They Aren't", i just said "knowing my luck they won't"

They probably will though, i hope :p

It'll be the 6th time seeing Turisas and 2nd Ensiferum for me.

I'm going to see Turisas twice in september, 15th and 20th.. they'll be my
4th and 5th times :D

Haha, im at the Birmingham gig. I do hope they do, but Ensiferum should headline in my opinion.

Great for all of you guys around.
British fans, I bet they'll go over there too, they always do. :(
The rest of Europe...we get nothing :p

To be honest, i am quite surpised with some of the stuff we do actually get.. i can't believe i have Bloodstock Open Air near me (30 mins drive).. and that (Usually) has loads of great bands.

This country is so full of chav and emo shit, im amazed Iron Maiden still frickin play here :p

Bull SHIT! I rarely see good gigs in England.

l_e2904f88722c1ae76185b4403c4ef704.jpg

:headbang:

to all the UK people. you've had way enough turisas gigs lately, don't you think? :-D i guess the dates/venues will be public this week. we'll see.

to all the UK people. you've had way enough turisas gigs lately, don't you think? :-D i guess the dates/venues will be public this week. we'll see.

I like the way you almost blame the British in this statement. :lol:

They have good UK promoters and so gigs are going to be quite common, and of course, we have tonnes of beautiful money.