Tour with Ensiferum

even better, they should be added to the bill, Turisas, Abgott and Ensiferum, now that is a line up and a half!

ive seen Turisas 3 times now and Ensiferum twice, and i have fully intention of seeing them a hell of alot more!

to the UK people, you think the uk doesnt get good gigs? you try living in Ireland, you get the odd band touring the UK that figure "ah we'll throw in an Irish date too" sometimes! Another reason Turisas get so many gigs in the UK is cos Metal Hammer took a liking to them, not saying that is a bad thing by any means but it does explain alot, well, them and the promoter (Gentlemen i think there called) are also very good.

to the UK people, you think the uk doesnt get good gigs? you try living in Ireland, you get the odd band touring the UK that figure "ah we'll throw in an Irish date too" sometimes! Another reason Turisas get so many gigs in the UK is cos Metal Hammer took a liking to them, not saying that is a bad thing by any means but it does explain alot, well, them and the promoter (Gentlemen i think there called) are also very good.
i heard, italy must be very bad too, bands tour only to milano, IF they tour italy. must be shitty.
just out of curiosity - how large are the UK-clubs that turisas played / will play in?

i heard, italy must be very bad too, bands tour only to milano, IF they tour italy. must be shitty.
just out of curiosity - how large are the UK-clubs that turisas played / will play in?

venue's are uaually around 600 to 1500... I think birmingham academy 2 holds about 800 people.

After looking at the Abgott site I've decided they're horrendous and not fit for human consumption.

The best bit of the video is when the ladie gets her lovelies out.

it is so easy to travel around Europe either by train or plane and people are complaining that it is on the "other" part of Europe :Smug:

I wish I only had to find a ryan air flight to travel over one or 2 countries to see killer bands like Turisas. :loco:

Nice. A tour would be friggin awesome.
Even if it doesn't happen, then I'm gonna go and see this show in Switzerland. :p

Hmm looks like there is no Turisas tour after all :(

From the booking agency:
Hi, we are happy to announce that the new star on asia metal heaven will be special guest on forthcoming ENSIFERUM European Tour 2007. Taiwanese band CHTHONIC (http://www.chthonic.org/en/) played this years edition of Wacken Open Air and Ozzfests. Further they are on tour with Cradle of Filth. Check them out !!!

That just sucks! :yuk:

they are special guest - ok. Don't know them.

But there is still place for Turisas playing on this tour. 2-3 supporting acts are normal

they are special guest - ok. Don't know them.

But there is still place for Turisas playing on this tour. 2-3 supporting acts are normal

jeps i think so too. i wonder if turisas is co-headliner or support-act :-/

To be honest, i am quite surpised with some of the stuff we do actually get.. i can't believe i have Bloodstock Open Air near me (30 mins drive).. and that (Usually) has loads of great bands.

This country is so full of chav and emo shit, im amazed Iron Maiden still frickin play here :p

amen to that! i nearly fell off my chair when i saw that turisas were coming to NEWCASTLE... hopping on the train for fifteen minutes makes a nice change from having to plan long elaborate journeys, even though they are always worth it (i am referring of course, to bloodstock). :rolleyes:

whats the name of this agency? Where do you have this informations from, please give me an URL.
thanks

Not so glad to hear about Abgott...It's almost on par with the Lordi incident (which we don't talk about! If we don't talk about it, basically it never happened...Win!, heh, :p).
But a tour with Ensiferum is a damn good match. It would be good to see that go ahead as both are such high energy bands. Nobody would leave the venue smelling nice, :p, Nobody!

-e

turisas has disapeared from the swiss site too. No turisas at all at this tour. Very saad

turisas has disapeared from the swiss site too. No turisas at all at this tour. Very saad

This is how it is. Unfortunately some people seem to be unable to keep their pants on when things are still under negotiation and far from confirmed. But fear not, other stuff is in the works. Let's just hope it works out ;)

Nygård;6436141 said:
This is how it is. Unfortunately some people seem to be unable to keep their pants on when things are still under negotiation and far from confirmed. But fear not, other stuff is in the works. Let's just hope it works out ;)

All chant tour, tour tour!

:Smokin: