wink.gif
(that's in about 9 hours here
wink.gif
)

HELL YAY!!!!!!!
jump3.gif

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

Thank you Eos for supplying us always with all those great pics! :headbang:
Especially the Samael pics are very interesting for me, cause they are one of my fav bands (and I missed them in Vienna :cry: )
Hmm, Vorph looks so, hmmm ... diffrent - more like a chanson singer than a metal musican. :err: Did they play any songs of Era one? I read it will be pure electronic, no more metal!?

Yara said:
Thank you Eos for supplying us always with all those great pics! !:headbang:
It's my pleasure! I really enjoy taking pics :)

Yara said:
Did they play any songs of Era one? I read it will be pure electronic, no more metal!?
Nope, they didn't play anything but the CD was running during the brakes (between the bands and after Samael). Yes, I'd say it's pure electronic.. but it's not THAT bad actually..

Yara said:
Thank you Eos for supplying us always with all those great pics! :headbang:
Especially the Samael pics are very interesting for me, cause they are one of my fav bands (and I missed them in Vienna :cry: )
Hmm, Vorph looks so, hmmm ... diffrent - more like a chanson singer than a metal musican. :err: Did they play any songs of Era one? I read it will be pure electronic, no more metal!?

there are some Vienna pics from the show at www.darkscene.at by the way :)
Was a great gig!

Samael24.jpg

a guy... said:
Eos, where are you?? Your public adores you!!!!
bowdown.gif
I'm coming back tonight with Cradle Of Filth and Immolation
headbob.gif
, followed by Subway To Sally on Monday. HevyDevy and Zimmer's Hole were sent to the laboratory today and No Mercy will be attacked by me on Monday
supergrin.gif

That's about April ;)

Eos - never sleeping *g*