EP out, feedback? (Axefx ultra, Metal Foundry, Instrumental)

The intro sounds like a film soundtrack, awesome! it might me be just my fucked up ears but one or two notes sound out of tune on the guitar in the intro?

Hi, I hear the same out of tune notes in the intro, but it's not disturbing. They add a certain color, and I won't change that in any way.
Distorded guitars are sometimes a tiny tiny bit too loud for me.
Bass is awesome.
I'm on the 4th track atm, I'll get back here later for a more artistic point of view ;)

awesome stuff! Just download the EP. I like the guitar tone, djenty as hell. Btw what snare did you used in MF? I can't seem to find one that I really like. =D

After listening to the whole album, I can say that you did a really nice job.
I prefer the second half of it, from the 5th track. The 5th and 6th are great. But the last one ...... holy shit .... well .... I like this one ;) !

Holy fuck me dude, this is fantastic. As I am a huge Orwell fan, I was immediately drawn to "War Is Peace...", and I have to say, it's fucking excellent.

Thanks a lot guys, it really means a lot to me :') !
mrshinodax: ahah snare and kick aren't from MF actually, but from one of Joey Sturgis's pack ^^

captainboom: did you like it? Or the contrary? ^^ I know it's truly different from the others in terms of style ahah, I just wanted to do something different :p

thefalloftheheretic: thanks! ^^ yeah this one was supposed to have vocals, and I thought that this particular sentence fit perfectly with the overall mood of the song.

Yeah man ! Sure I liked it a lot. I just said I prefer the second half but the whole album is great !
And my favorite for sure is the last one. Maybe I wasn't clear enough :D
Well done, once again ;)

Ahh.. No wonder it sounded differently from those in MF. I was actually expecting to hear those earlier songs you made in this album. Anyway well done once again!

I dig it. Musically and soundwise --> sound fits the style. Well done.

And great you share the tabs, I enjoy reading other peoples GP files, it's sometimes very intersting to listen to the music and see how it is played :D