Episode II!! Finally!!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Forget Attack of the Clones, Goldmember, The Two Towers, etc...
The sequel you've all been waiting for is here!
http://www.snidedude.com
(you may have to copy/paste this address because GeoSHitties SUCKS!)
Scroll down to the bottom of the main page and click the link!!(Thraxsquad)
Then come back here and tell Louse UK what you think of his masterpiece!

Thank you, Bodylouseuk!!!:D

If you haven't read the story yet, you better! Especially if you're a member of this board. I assure you that you'll love this story. This means you, Anarchy X, Buddy Love Bomb, Hellbentforleather, etc...
:D

no offence ment by that either i am pretty sad in the travelling dept.i havent even seen all of australia yet(1 state actually lol)
although australia is alot bigger than u think.

i would love to go to america one day but it would have to coincide with anthrax touring,kid rock spineshank david allan coe hehhehhehe

Originally posted by beermonster
Or the UK. nothing EVER happens here.except possibly rain.in large amounts.

I hope you don't work for the English tourist board mr monster. :)

Englands a fantastic place to visit, towards the end of the year I should have my own place. Your all welcome to come over and stay, no hotel bills:D

Thraxdude, even your smashed up car looks a thousand times better then the old jalopy I'm forced to drive around in:D

...and thanx for sortin' all the punctuation out and spacing on the story... you've made me look literate...:D :D

Originally posted by mrthrax
very fucking cool dude,may i ask why south africa?

come visit australia one day!!!

My ex-girlfriend is from S.A. I'd love to visit Autralia someday...
If you look at those South African pictures, you'll see we had a 14 hour layover in Amsterdam. There's a picture of me getting on a canal boat, and my eyes are kinda glossy for some reason...:D

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk

Thraxdude, even your smashed up car looks a thousand times better then the old jalopy I'm forced to drive around in:D

...and thanx for sortin' all the punctuation out and spacing on the story... you've made me look literate...:D :D

My car's all better now. Except, the other day, it got a long scratch along the side. Looks like it's from a key.
I'll be able to wax it out, though, it's not too bad.
I only have to pay $6,000 more and the car is mine.:)

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
If you haven't read the story yet, you better! Especially if you're a member of this board. I assure you that you'll love this story. This means you, Anarchy X, Buddy Love Bomb, Hellbentforleather, etc...
:D

Hehehe. Can't wait until the third one, where I save everyone's ass and get a statue built in my honor... :p