Eria d'Or

Monsterxman

Sep 9, 2002
NJ
Visit site
About a year ago on the Opeth guestbook, someone provided a link to this band called Eria d'Or. They said that they were similiar to Opeth... They had some interesting songs at the time...well, I forgot about them, but was surfing today and found their webpage.

In my opinion they are much better than any of the Opeth clones out there... In fact they actually seem to have their own sound. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get a copy of their demo, "The Black Well". Not even sure if this band is still together actually... Check out the downloads, particularly on "The Black Well". I think there's a lot of potential here.

Let me know what you think?

http://www.eriador.org

Since not enough people were checking out this post... I changed the heading...

Now hurry up and go to the audio link, and download, "The Black Well" from their demo, "The Black Well".... and all the other samples as well...

and seriously... please let me know what you think... I'd like to get some discussion going about this band... I think they are really great from what I've heard...

I've listened Eria d'Or a couple of times now, and I must say they make quite good music. Especially for a bunch of Dutch dudes ;).

Too bad I forgot about them. I'll listen to their songs again when I get home (if there are any soundfiles on their website).

Thanks for refreshing my memory :)