Erik Rosvold looking for bands?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey guys, just found this link:

http://www.talentmatch.com/search/allview.asp?PID=28885&entry=tmurl

I don't know if this is a new posting or not, but he seems to be on the lookout for new bands. It's kinda strange, given he never gave A Fragile Mind his full attention (judging by the ZH interviews). It was he that caused AFM to take so long, wasn't it?

Anyway... I would definitely like to hear Rosvold in another project because he is an amazing singer -- one of the best.

Thoughts?

Erik is an amazing writer and singer. Erik and I email each other time to time and he's doing a couple things. No band names I know of as of yet.

Erik was going through a lot when we were trying to write the next disc. His mom passed away and that was very hard for him. I think it just was too much at that time to even think about doing another disc. There's so much to the story but really I just think Erik needed to just step away. I think he wanted to do another CD but mentally and physically it was too much. Erik needed his time to clear his head and not have anything hanging over him.

We all haven't heard the last from Erik and I look forward to hearing it myself.

METAL!!

Jasun

If he had sung on the latest Ayreon with all those other greats such as Lande, Gildenlow, Englund, et cetera, I swear to you he would stand out head and shoulders among all of them. Just went back to Towers today. My God -- what a fucking masterpiece. Seriously.

Erik has a great voice and its good to hear that Erik is back and has sorted out all that awful stuff he was going through