ESP Alexi....needs to go

Joe Grizzly

New Metal Member
Oct 15, 2007
Hey guys, my dad just bought me a new guitar because he wants me to start playing. The only problem is that I've never played a guitar in my life, and I don't know anything about them. After a long talk, I decided that I don't really wanna play guitar, so Im putting it up for sale or trade. He bought me an ESP Alexi Laiho Custom Shop. Its the Sawtooth model. But thats all I really know about it, and it looks really cool. My friend thinks its worth like $400 which is just enough to buy my new Xbox. Let me know people. Thanks!

hey i will trade a guitar worth alot more than that and u can sell that one cuz i dont have any money right now, im willing to trade you my baby,lol my Jackson RR3 Pro Custom, its worth 700$ ur probly wondering wut the hell is wrong with you, well i collect guitars but i dont have any money at the time, so thats why, so reply back if u wanna do it

Hey guys, my dad just bought me a new guitar because he wants me to start playing. The only problem is that I've never played a guitar in my life, and I don't know anything about them. After a long talk, I decided that I don't really wanna play guitar, so Im putting it up for sale or trade. He bought me an ESP Alexi Laiho Custom Shop. Its the Sawtooth model. But thats all I really know about it, and it looks really cool. My friend thinks its worth like $400 which is just enough to buy my new Xbox. Let me know people. Thanks!

What the absolute fuck?

I'll buy it :D

hey i will trade a guitar worth alot more than that and u can sell that one cuz i dont have any money right now, im willing to trade you my baby,lol my Jackson RR3 Pro Custom, its worth 700$ ur probly wondering wut the hell is wrong with you, well i collect guitars but i dont have any money at the time, so thats why, so reply back if u wanna do it

ive been playing guitar for about 3 or 4years,most people call me DIME, DIMEBAG, or DIMEBAG OLSON, im a self taught guitarist, drummer, and bassist, although i took 3 lessons from alexi laiho on cleaning up your sweeping
Police! You're surrounded! You have the right to remain silent!