Essay on Black Sabbath

If we have to speak of their guitarplaying, Simple Plean is just better. I'd have to say that their guitarist is the best in the world, well only second to the guns n roses one.

im speechless.

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Yeah that "essay" was terrible. You spelled "heart" wrong and said the Simple Plan guitarist was second best in the world.

The biggest influences on the death metal scene were thrash bands.

"Now I know some people don't like Simple Plan, but thats cos they simply dont understand their emotionally charged songs."
The "You just don't understand," card has been played way too many times, and never really worked to begin with.

"Simple Plan...changed music and they invented and defined Emotional Music, that kind of music that you can feel depth in your hart."
You are retarded. Emo has been around way before Simple Plan was even conceived. Probably before the members of Simple Plan themselves were conceived.

I don't even know why you felt so inclined to register on UM and post that so-called essay(do you even know the propper format of an essay? likely not). You know nothing about music, let alone metal, so don't even try to pretend you do.

I posted here because I found this is one of the biggest metal forums, and I wanted people to know what I think of one of today's best metal bands, and also, sabbath are the fathers of heavy, and a band that is going to be the new sabbath deserves to be recognized as the best metal.

Simple Plan is as metal as a retarded three-legged donkey is a thoroughbread. And yeah, this has to be a joke, nobody is this stupid :Spin:

So now you call stupid what you dont understand? I came here because Im tired of being told that simple plan is not music, just as you get told all day that metal is not music. Giving facts that prove that simple plan is good metal is stupid?

Simple Plan is not Metal. Go away. They're not even remotely comparable to Black Sabbath.

What in the fuck are you talking about man? You need to lay off of the meth you brewed up at your place or something. Who the fuck said metal is not music? No one that I remember.

Do YOU even have a clue what you are talking about? What is the discussion here? And why do you keep talking about Simple Plan ON A FUCKING METAL BOARD YOU CUNT.

I'm talking about it ON A FUCKING METAL BOARD because they are FUCKING METAL you dumbass

GTFO.jpg

Besides Simple Plan, I also listen to Nightwish, Emperor, Linking Park, My Chemical Romance, Deicide... those are just the ones I saw first looking at my playlist. I like them all, but no band makes me feel like that.