10 metal albums you should have on vinyl.

Sloz

An Unsolved Riddle
Mar 6, 2013
What metal albums do you think that you should own on vinyl?
Here's my 10 list.

1. Death - Leprosy
2. Entombed - Left Hand Path
3. Venom - Welcome to Hell
4. Cannibal Corpse - Eaten Back to Life
5. Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
6. Death - Scream Bloody Gore
7. Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark
8. Carach Angren - Lammendam
9. Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
10. Exodus - Bonded By Blood

Not even close because my top 10 would look a lot different. This is just my interest to know which albums everyone prefer on vinyl.

There's diffrent sound on vinyl. Old albums sounds better on vinyl than cd (imo). Like Leprosy and Left Hand Path.
My top 10 albums are:
1. Death - Sound of Perseverance
2. Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
3. Dying Fetus - Reign Supreme
4. Hatchet - Dawn of the End
5. Nile - Ityphallic
6. Testament - Dark Roots of Earth
7. Fleshgod Apocalypse - Agony
8. Havok - Time Is Up
9. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
10. Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh.

As you can see they're not close to eachother. Were just hoping to find experienced people who know the difference of the the sound so they could recommend good albums for vinyl.

My top 10 albums are:
1. Death - Sound of Perseverance
2. Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
3. Dying Fetus - Reign Supreme
4. Hatchet - Dawn of the End
5. Nile - Ityphallic
6. Testament - Dark Roots of Earth
7. Fleshgod Apocalypse - Agony
8. Havok - Time Is Up
9. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
10. Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh.

wtf

Not enough kvlt? :)

That doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with liking those bands [/openminded], I just don't see why you wouldn't choose older albums by Testament, Nile or Amon Amarth. And I don't know what the fuck Hatchet is but let's leave that be.

That doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with liking those bands [/openminded], I just don't see why you wouldn't choose older albums by Testament, Nile or Amon Amarth. And I don't know what the fuck Hatchet is but let's leave that be.

Well when it comes to Amon Amarth and Nile it's because I like those albums most by them, Nile really gets this "Egyptic" sound in that one. About Testament, I like all their albums and they're one of my favorite band (top 5 band at least) I were going to take The New Order but after I saw them live for a couple of weeks ago and they performed from Dark Roots of Earth I got stuck with that album and there for I took that one. Hatchet is a great thrash metal band. So overall I picked those albums because I like them most and it those that I play most.

Lack of english, couldn't care less about that right now...

Wish i could help you out, but i dont have anything on vinyl outside of a couple Black Sabbath albums and a shit load of decibel flexi discs ... and i dont even have anything to play those on. =(

Maybe something you should consider to get, it's a whole different feeling! :)

Sleep's "Dopesmoker" is inarguable. I don't even like vinyl but that's critical just for the amazing art.