Essay on Black Sabbath

Danallica said:
:lol:

u missed a whole thread dedicated to a dude who really hates you
but dont worry i was there to defend your honour :kickass:

edit:
i mean by a dude who really hates you

Thanks for that mate:kickass:

I wish I knew who posted it - was it someone slagging me? If so, where can I find the thread? :lol:

no worries man :kickass:

it was some douche slaggin u and armatacus (however you spell his name) off

anyways the thread was deleated and the dick who made the thread may have been kicked off, dunno though

Danallica said:
no worries man :kickass:

it was some douche slaggin u and armatacus (however you spell his name) off

anyways the thread was deleated and the dick who made the thread may have been kicked off, dunno though

Heh,

fame at last. Al Bundy / Consuming Impulse I'll be bound. Never mind:kickass:

Carcassian said:
Heh,

fame at last. Al Bundy / Consuming Impulse I'll be bound. Never mind:kickass:

He made a thread entitled "Who here thinks Amarantus and Carcassian are idiots?"

Then he proceeded to say a bunch of fucks shits cunts asses etc. And then everyone flammed him. It was pretty funny.

Hahahahaha,

I wish I'd seen the thread. *wipes tears from eyes*

EDIT: What did you do to upset him? Me I could understand...

You want bands like simple plan? Try good charloette, green day, blink 182, and fall out boy. I honestly have no clue why you would like stuff like that, but whatever. When you realize that it sucks, just turn on the oldies station and buy stuff by whoever you like the best. Metal really isn't for you, because metal is actually a somewhat intellegent genre that requires an understanding of music greater then what you have shown. Of course, there is dumb metal, plenty of it. Just doesn't seem right for you.

Amarantus said:
He made a thread entitled "Who here thinks Amarantus and Carcassian are idiots?"

Then he proceeded to say a bunch of fucks shits cunts asses etc. And then everyone flammed him. It was pretty funny.

I think he spelled Carcassian's name wrong too. :lol:

Has he been banned? Or did he just leave.

cookiecutter said:
I think he spelled Carcassian's name wrong too. :lol:

Has he been banned? Or did he just leave.

Who gives a fuck
he was a dick :kickass:
i hope he was banned though :kickass:

- Pierre Bouvier voice is very distinct of all other singers, just like Ozzy Osbourne.

?????????????

Hes destinctive in the sense that he sounds like a fourteen year old boy who wigns about stupid cliche, preteen angst shit and makes millions of dollars.

oh wait, that's not being distinctive, that's being exactly how his label andall his fucking stupid emo fucks that listen to it want him to be!

holy fuck you're dumb man, like it's excusable if you're under 13 but if not, you are a total idiot man.

and why is simple plan not metal? ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING????????

That guy's screen name is clearly inspired by a Naglfar song, namely "Of Gorgons Spawned By Witchcraft" from their Sheol album. I just so happen to have this album for sale, in near mint condition. If interested, please PM me. :)