Essay on Black Sabbath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! this is the best thread ive ever seen in my life, dude dont stop ever, this is too hilarious.

hah i know, if u like a band then listen to them, the gayest thing someone can do is pretend not to like something cause its not cool enough. no one here cares if u like SP, they were just saying they arnt metal. but obviously u can like bands that rnt metal, ive always loved saves the day, blink 182, rufio, and new found glory, but im not gonna deny it cause i think they have catchy songs.

starco said:
I don't want to be a poseur, that's the point of asking. I mean, I love simple plan, but if that doesn't make me a metalhead, I can stop listening to them or at least hide it.

If you like listening to simple plan, the "metalhead" way is not for you my friend.
Furthermore, you must be one insecure little bastard to change your music taste because a bunch of people on a metal board are making fun of you. Try the simple plan forums or something. i don't know.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
What the fuck is going on????????
I know. I'm away for three fucking days, half a dozen of my posts are deleted and there's a whole new crowd arguing about non-metal bands?

I mean, what the FUCKING FUCK?

Carcassian said:
I know. I'm away for three fucking days, half a dozen of my posts are deleted and there's a whole new crowd arguing about non-metal bands?

I mean, what the FUCKING FUCK?
:lol:

u missed a whole thread dedicated to a dude who really hates you
but dont worry i was there to defend your honour :kickass:

edit:
i mean by a dude who really hates you