Essential Thrash

I think the Destruction titles youre meaning is Infernal Overkill and Eternal Devastation.

To fill up with a few faves myself (I'll make it ten, it could have been hundreds. I'll also limit it to one record per band):

Hallows Eve - Tales of Terror
Vendetta - Brain Damage
Equinox - Auf Wiedersehen
Slaughter - Strappado
Hirax - Raging Violence
Sadus - Illusions
Holy Moses - Finished With the Dogs
Hobbs Angel of Death - Hobbs Angel of Death
Razor - Evil Invaders
Intruder - A Higher Form of Killing

I couldn't have been the only one to hear, or like them...I thought this album kicked ass.

Warbringer - War Without End

I didn't really read all the posts here, but there's been a terribly conspicuous lack of any mention of Shadows Fall in the thrash sections...especially noticeable here in the essential thrash. Any reason why? or do I just hold them in much higher regard than most...?

Went through this bumped thread and wanted to ask, is Sodom - Persecution Mania not worthwhile?

Went through this bumped thread and wanted to ask, is Sodom - Persecution Mania not worthwhile?
It's awesome.
I didn't really read all the posts here, but there's been a terribly conspicuous lack of any mention of Shadows Fall in the thrash sections...especially noticeable here in the essential thrash. Any reason why? or do I just hold them in much higher regard than most...?
trollface.jpg

someone posted Sepultura - Arise
I think schizophrenia is 1000x better
slaughter - strappado is fucking awesome. cheers for that one
warbringer - war without an end. it was pretty good, though only 2 songs I think are really good.

Witchaven - Terrorstorm
Captor - Lay it to Rest
Scepter - I'm Going to Hell
Pixie Killers - One Size Fits All
Atrophy - Violent by Nature
CARNIVORE - S/T and RETALLIATION
Evil Blood aka Djinn - The Best of Djinn, Evil Blood 1983-1986 (get this if you can find it)
Mortal Sin - Mayhemic Destruction