Eternal Champion / Gatekeeper split record!!!

thanks for the support, as always. We've been looking forward to getting this spllit out for a while now, can't wait for No Remorse to post the "BIG" announcement with the artworks and all the info.

In addition, Gatekeeper will also be releasing a split 7" with Canadian doomsters FUNERAL CIRCLE, featuring our song "Bell of Tarantia". I believe War on Music (Canada) is putting this one out, our first ever Canadian release.

Ice Magic will not be on the Gatekeeper split. It will be on the full length later in 2015.

BUT...we're stoked!

And Gatekeeper at Ragnarokkr is something I'd love to do, providing I could find a band. My current mates (who will not be continuing with me when I move to Vancouver) are too wrapped up in financial/school shit to bother playing outside of our region. Hopefully I could find some serious folks after I move, but we'll see. Personally, I'd like to get some 'muricans who are already playing the fest to help me out.

The final Gatekeeper show with the recording lineup will be with SPELL, FUNERAL CIRCLE and RIOT CITY in Calgary, our home away from home. Two weeks from now.

10551092_676564389099221_8380682004001632046_n.jpg