Euro 2004 play off draw

cedarbreed said:
What was the score last time we played Algeria again ? :lol:

its not like we got millions of euros pumped in the footie system in algeria tho yiz posh gets. and shall i remind you where you best player, who happens to be the best player in the world, is from? :tickled:

Actually we have a lot of algerian people here too. Selling roses on the street and building some of our new stadiums together with eastern-european people. also some algerian women in strip-clubs so you guys are cool.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
and shall i remind you where you best player, who happens to be the best player in the world, is from? :tickled:

Henry ? hah well he's from Les Ulis, neuf un dans ta face, and he's been trained in Viry-Chatillon, my hometown, neuf un toujours dans ta face.
Ahhhhhh wait !!! You were talking about Zidane ? :tickled: That poof comes from Marseilles, he isn't worth mentionning :tickled:

Achernar said:
Yeah, but France does seem to remain "unripped" by any referee...I just haven't forget about that ridiculous rip in France vs Portugal in the last Euro cup...

Do you think Henry really earned his red card in Korea ?

Abel Xavier even got some white hairs because of that ripper...
abel_xavier.jpg
xavier_gc_150x200.jpg

k_news_665.jpg
27A1-3.jpg
c2125.jpg

Achernar said:
Yeah, but France does seem to remain "unripped" by any referee...I just haven't forget about that ridiculous rip in France vs Portugal in the last Euro cup...
Im with you there.
Maradona said years ago that Platini had fixed it for France to win the world cup and euro championships. I believe everything Diego says!

Achernar said:
Abel Xavier even got some white hairs because of that ripper...
abel_xavier.jpg
xavier_gc_150x200.jpg

k_news_665.jpg
27A1-3.jpg
c2125.jpg

hehe reminds me of that guy who really looked like Abel Xavier. We were playing outdoors with the band for music's fest and he proposed to shag our drummer :lol:

cedarbreed said:
I'm dying to see how will France play against good teams like Germany, Holland, Belgium and Brazil. We'll see if our champions are really back then :cool:
I just hope Henry continues to kick ass for some years !
I bet France will show germany on 15th novembre how mediocre our team is. But who knows how it will be when there is sth important to win.