Euro Setlists?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Where are they fellas???

I know from FB that you guys are getting online, or maybe through your nifty little IPHONES or whatever.

Sorry to hear about the lost luggage / gear damage!

The setlist for the electric shows is-

INRI
Drown The Inland Mere
Eulogy For the Living Lost
Autumn Reflection
Rain
Dark World Burden
Lazarus Regret
Silent Tomorrow
I Hurt Those I Adore
The Pale Haunt Departure
Empathy's Greed

It's been switched up a bit here or there along the way, though....

The acoustic show setlist was-

They Were Left To Die
Silent Tomorrow
Through A Childs Eyes
Autumn Reflection
Twilight Innocence
Touched (VAST cover)
If Forever
The Fifth Day Of March
In Memories Past
With Rue And Fire
For Every Leaf That Falls
Angry Chair (ALICE IN CHAINS cover)
The Dead Leaf Echo

That might not be the exact order we performed them, but it's close. I'm doing this from memory right now.

We also played a brief bit of "Pale Haunt Departure" at the acoustic show because some people were calling out for it, lol. It actually didn't sound all that bad!

Tonight we play Uden, Netherlands. Tomorrow we play our "home away from home", the Biebob in Belgium. Sunday we come home. This trip has been quite the adventure, I gotta say.

It should be noted that on that Silent Tomorrow clip, we are playing 100% borrowed gear, guitars and all. That was the first night of the tour and the airlines had not yet recovered our luggage. We're performing in the clothes we wore on the plane and everything, we had almost NOTHING for a few days. Goddamned fucking useless airlines.

I'm just back from Biebob (no sold out, but the atmosphere was good).
It was a great show. Setlist as mentioned above, but Lazarus Regret was the last one
Very relaxed. Some inside jokes, that most of the audience didn't know about. Me neither. Meat :err:

The "new" songs sounded great, Empathy's Greed is a great live song.

There were some minor issues with a string(Vito) and with the drums. But even Thomas from Saturnus came to a rescue.

They said they will be back. Hoping for Graspop :Spin: