Euro-tour: no concert for Greece?

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
I know that greek ppl rarely stop by so I might not get an answer, but here it goes anyway...
I have a feeling that this is the first time that Greece is excluded from a Nevermore tour. (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, could be that I am...)
truth is that I was planning to go to Greece in October, for vacation, yes, and thought I'd also get a chance to see Nevermore in concert 1 to 3 more times (except the one on Oct. 2 in Slovenia that I'll attend). seems that I won't get that chance.

anyone knows why...? rumours at least?

(AP) A hushed news conference was held at the August 21st Gigantour site, with Nevermore vocalist Warrel Dane and guitarist Jeff Loomis.

Dane was asked by one reporter why an apparent area of strength for the band, Greece, was being skipped during their Fall 2005 tour of Europe.

"Our lawyers have told us not to comment on this for now," interjected Loomis.

"Fuck that," Dane stated emphatically. "I'll tell you why....it's because of that Greek fucker IoftheStorm.":lol:

lizard said:
(AP) A hushed news conference was held at the August 21st Gigantour site, with Nevermore vocalist Warrel Dane and guitarist Jeff Loomis.

Dane was asked by one reporter why an apparent area of strength for the band, Greece, was being skipped during their Fall 2005 tour of Europe.

"Our lawyers have told us not to comment on this for now," interjected Loomis.

"Fuck that," Dane stated emphatically. "I'll tell you why....it's because of that Greek fucker IoftheStorm.":lol:

:lol: !!