Euro versions still available?

So I'm bored and looking up Opeth stuff and I find this http://www.wofshop.de/default.php?manufacturers_id=329&osCsid=192d164841d774ccff460173429c5f44

Now I know that the pictures of Morningrise and MAYH dont have the Opeth logo.. which would mean that they are the Euro versions. But I've seen those pics used before on ebay and stuff and they werent really the euros. So my question is.. can you still buy the euro versions? and do you think these are them right here?

The original issues have been out of print for awhile now, so the best thing to do would be to ask. Judging from the price, these aren't used, so they are probably the reissues. You never know though until you ask. I bought the first three albums at a FYE in Mississippi and they were the USA original issues so you never know.

Well, on the link you posted at least the tracklists of Morningrise and My Arms, Your Hearse match the original versions, i.e. no bonus tracks. Although Orchid is propably the re-issue because the cover has the Opeth-logo and it has Into The Frost Of Winter. I don't speak German very well so I'm not sure if the site says some special info about them.

If you ask them about those cd's, please post here what they answered. I want those original cd's too. :p The two bonus tracks at the end of My Arms, Your Hearse just ruin the atmosphere of the album for me, although they are good covers.